Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
After Mark Todd's glowing review on this tank, I anxiously awaited my parcel from France, which was coming via SpeedPost, so I had almost given up on it. But they just delivered a short while ago! Taifun was involved in the tank's design, and it certainly shows!

Right off the bat, I like the look of the tank and the fact that the top of the tank is flat, so all my 510 drip tips will fit perfectly! New coils for the Atlantis, and I'm using the 0.18Ω one that came installed. It comes with two airflow rings, but this is an RDL and DL sub-ohm tank, no question. It's 24mm in diameter and holds 4 ml of juice with an easy-to-fill twist top cap.

The original Atlantis was a game-changer in my vaping journey and was when I switched from MTL to RDL and where I have remained ever since!

I'm not sure if any vendors will be wide awake enough to stock the Atlantis, but I fear not. I have convinced the local Aspire Agents to bring in a few and earmarked a couple for myself. It will be really useful on my overseas trip when I don't have time to faff around with cleaning and rewicking RTA's while on the move!

I have only tested the 1.5mm airflow ring so far and will check out the 1.2mm airflow ring, but I can tell you the RDL boys and girls will be happy campers!

And the sixty-four million dollar question... how is the flavour? Best flavour I have gotten out of a sub-ohm tank ever!

And in closing... Bazinga and Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

!Aspire Atlantis GT 1.jpgAspire Atlantis GT 3.jpgAspire Atlantis GT 4.jpgAspire Atlantis GT 5.jpg

Designed by Taifun and made by Aspire, Atlantis GT is an innovative and improved coil technology where high quality workmanship come together in this legendary vaporizer, making it the ideal choice for DTL vaporizers.
Compatiable with three different coils: Atlantis SE Coil 0.35Ω (20-30W), Atlantis SE coil 0.3Ω (30-40W) and Atlantis SE coil 0.18Ω (45-60W)

Features

Size: φ25*50.3 mm
E-liquid Capacity: 4.0 ml/2.0 ml(TPD)
E-Liquid Filling: Easy side fill
Coil compatibility: Atlantis SE Coil 0.35Ω (20-30W)/ Atlantis SE coil 0.3Ω (30-40W) / Atlantis SE coil 0.18Ω (45-60W)
Material: Stainless steel
Drip Tip: POM drip tip
Airflow: Bottom adjustable airflow

What’s in the Box

1* Atlantis GT Tank (4.0 ml) (Preinstalled glass tube, 0.3Ω Coil, φ1.2 mm Air Intake Base)
1* Atlantis SE Coil (0.18Ω, 45-60W)
1* Spare Air Intake Base(φ1.5 mm air inlets)
1* Spare 4.0 ml PSU Tube
1* O-rings Pack
1* User Manual

What coils does this take Skipper?

I'm really keen on this but scared ill run out of supply of coils which happens often when there's no demand in a country for said coils.

I'm really keen on this but scared ill run out of supply of coils which happens often when there's no demand in a country for said coils.

I feel you... but I think this tank may develop a following! But just in case I have ordered a few packs of coils. :)

Day two of solid use of the Aspire Atlantis, and it continues to impress. Not a sign of any leaking and I left it in a hot car for a couple of hours to test as well. I have refilled the tank probably seven times, and refilling is a breeze. The coil is still performing really well! If you are an RDL/DL vaper and have given up on Pods and Sub-Ohm tanks, now is the time to try again! This is a fantastic tank!
Aspire Atlantis GT 9.jpg

It's time to test the 0.18Ω coil in the Aspire Atlantis! The previous coil was still going strong after a week, and I guess with the very clean Red PIll juice I would get at least 2 weeks from it. So far so good. Let's see how it performs after a bit of use!
Aspire Atlantis Coil 1.jpgAspire Atlantis Coil 3.jpgAspire Atlantis Coil 4.jpg

Back