Aspire Nautilus Atomisers - 6 Units - R340 Each

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The guy I order the Innokin products from now stock Aspire Nautilus tanks as well and has offered me six at an 'introductory' price. Having read @Rob Fisher 's glowing reviews, with some envy, for weeks now I felt obliged to set up this buy.

Same deal as before....

Goods can be collected in Benoni anytime or in Midrand during working hours or courier at your cost.

The goods will ship to SA via DHL courier which means that once the order is executed the goods will be here in 4-5 days.

Note this is an "organiser's risk" group buy which means that you do not have to pay till the goods arrive.

To place an order please post in this thread and please state that you have read the "Rules of Engagement" sticky under group buys. :)

EDIT:
3 Units left

@MurderDoll - provisionally 2 units - (let me know if you change your mind?)
@Jimbo - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Fellow participants, I reluctantly have to cancel this order.

I have been instructed today by the forum's admins that "organiser's risk" group buys are not acceptable on this forum.

Unfortunately I am not able to disclose cost particulars of the order e.g. supplier info, tax declaration (hint, hint) etc and as such cannot qualify this order as a "purchaser's risk" buy.

I think a viewpoint may have been formulated that I might be a vendor posing as a group buy organiser and that is also perfectly understandable.

The main reason why I sponser "organiser's risk" buys is purely because South Africans generally do not like paying individuals up front for unseen goods, yet to be ordered and subject to minimum order quantities being reached.

I apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused but I value my continued membership of the forum more than the ability to save a few bucks on shipping costs.

In future I hope to start producing custom mechanical mods and the support of this forum is tantamount in this venture. Before anyone says "Rhino!" please note that these will be custom crafted limited production run mods, hopefully to be made of metals forged and cast right here in SA.

Please support the forum admins in this decision!

Please note I have elected to cancel this order of my own accord as I do not want to set a precedent for this type of group buy which can create even more damage in the long run. Blame me for not making making everything more clear when I created the group buy sticky!

To set the record straight. I, as an admin (voluntary position), am certainly to blame for not thinking that sticky through. And we shall try to make the rules crystal clear in due course. We have, however, made it very clear that the decision to restrict group buys to not for profit with full disclosure apply only to future group buys and not to buys currently in the system. That was the organiser's decision, which he is entitled to make.

Back