Aspire Triton 2

Metal Liz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So... Today i got blessed with this meneer of a tank :)

My first impression was ooooh shinyyyy haha

Knowing nothing about it, i had to do a quick youtube search to figure out how to set it up, turns out it's pretty easy and another bonus it's a top filler, pretty awesome!

So, i filled the beauty up with some VM Custard Tobacco, opened up the airflow and started vaping. First impressions... Wow what a nice vape! Flavour is on par with my Subtank Mini, vapour production far out waying my black beauty!

Immediately i asked Rob if there's a rebuildable deck available for this tank (cause i hate spending money on factory coils haha) and was pleasantly surprised to find out that there indeed was one. Order placed at VM and hopefully will be arriving soon :)

After a day of happily vaping away on the Triton i can honestly say i am very happy with it!

All i can still add is that this tank is a juice ho hahaha, I'm on my 3rd top up for the day! Cray cray i know haha

I shall give him a rest (maybe) tomorrow seeing that i have cleaned and rewicked my black beauty this evening, had her on for like 10 puffs and then swopped back to the silver bullet again :D

Will reassess when the rebuildable deck arrives :)

As always:
Rock hard and Vape strong \m/

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Lovely weiteup @Metal Liz
Sounds super
Let us know how the rebuildable deck goes

Back