Atomic RDA or Plume veil

For those coils which RDA'S will I need ?

I think you should watch some of those youtube coil building tutorials bro, just check what those dudes use for RDA's and maybe how much effort it takes to build coils like that. Its art bro, heaps of skill and time goes into them, check a video or two and you'll see why I say this.

I think you should watch some of those youtube coil building tutorials bro, just check what those dudes use for RDA's and maybe how much effort it takes to build coils like that. Its art bro, heaps of skill and time goes into them, check a video or two and you'll see why I say this.
I know the techniques of building, I built before but didn't have any RDA'S to try them out. I'm vaping since 16 years old and building for at least 3 years but only now really want to explore everything. I did see Rip using the plume veil RDA and velocity. I taught all RDA'S could use the same coils. Originally I wanted to get the twisted messes RDA but delivery is a problem

The Clapton I can build but the Clapton fused and helixed and all those I still have to learn

I know the techniques of building, I built before but didn't have any RDA'S to try them out. I'm vaping since 16 years old and building for at least 3 years but only now really want to explore everything. I did see Rip using the plume veil RDA and velocity. I taught all RDA'S could use the same coils. Originally I wanted to get the twisted messes RDA but delivery is a problem

All good bud, Rip is a great source for different atty's that you would be interested in.

The Clapton I can build but the Clapton fused and helixed and all those I still have to learn

Same here, Ive been so focused on what I needed and now I'm near a point where I'm satisfied with my vape gear. So I suppose I can start experiencing awesome builds like these soon aswell.

Good luck on your atty search ;-)

Zen master at work ;-) Squidoode builds a Staple Staggered Fused Clapton coil. Great channel to subscribe to. :)

All good bud, Rip is a great source for different atty's that you would be interested in.

Same here, Ive been so focused on what I needed and now I'm near a point where I'm satisfied with my vape gear. So I suppose I can start experiencing awesome builds like these soon aswell.

Good luck on your atty search ;-)

Zen master at work ;-) Squidoode builds a Staple Staggered Fused Clapton coil. Great channel to subscribe to. :)

Follow twisted messes on instagram. Definitely the best coils I've seen. If only we could get the twisted messes RDA

Follow twisted messes on instagram. Definitely the best coils I've seen. If only we could get the twisted messes RDA

Yip, I follow him too. My instagram is purely vape related + beer hahhaha Thats all I follow, I dont even follow my friends :-D Love instagram :inlove:

@
If you had problems you could have returned to us for exchange. We have sold many without any issues.
@Gizmo does this apply to anyone that bought a velocity from you?
Because I spoke (via email ) to your shop earlier today and was told sorry, there isn't anything that can be done.

Sir vape has clone
Best option of the 4 atty mentioned

Sent from my typewriter running windows 2020
You are going to need more than evic or sub box to run those build properly

Sent from my typewriter running windows 2020

Yip, I follow him too. My instagram is purely vape related + beer hahhaha Thats all I follow, I dont even follow my friends :-D Love instagram :inlove:
Just did some browsing and came across the derringer, is this RDA any good compared to the atomic and plume veil?

@

@Gizmo does this apply to anyone that bought a velocity from you?
Because I spoke (via email ) to your shop earlier today and was told sorry, there isn't anything that can be done.

Well, If its faulty, then immediately return it, preferably on the same day. If its a quite few days later or weeks later then we cant help in most cases.

But Please PM me the problem. I have sold 40 of these already and had not one return. So this is rather strange.

Just did some browsing and came across the derringer, is this RDA any good compared to the atomic and plume veil?

I agree with Baksteen, I spent a week with one I loan from Andre and have to say its a great dripper.

I agree with Baksteen, I spent a week with one I loan from Andre and have to say its a great dripper.
I have a choice between the plume veil and derringer and the Atomic.. which one will be the best? I'm gonna be using it on an Evic VT for now and then I'm gonna be using it on a sigelei 150w or snow wolf.

I have a choice between the plume veil and derringer and the Atomic.. which one will be the best? I'm gonna be using it on an Evic VT for now and then I'm gonna be using it on a sigelei 150w or snow wolf.

I can only tell you what worked best for me personally and that is the Atomic, for you I'm not sure boet.
People are very different in terms of what works for them and their own needs.
Best way to find out what works for you is buy them all, the ones you love, you keep and the rest you sell again.
I know thats not the advice you are looking for but it is the only way to know what is best for yourself.

I'm also probably the last person to ask lol Reason I say that is because I love simple single coils in small chamber drippers, like the Atomic, RM2 and Chalice RDAs which I use on my Reo purely for MTL type of vaping. Plus I've only been vaping for a year hahaha I'm no where close to your 3 years of vaping and building coils :p

What I will do is break it down for you the best I can:

If you want to build big fancy coils try the Derringer, Plume Veil, Aeolus, Rogue, Odin, Tugboat (there are loads more, I'm just lazy right now)

If you want a excellent first time dripper, try the Atomic. As I said before, I own 2 of them and would never sell them, I love them too much.

I can only tell you what worked best for me personally and that is the Atomic, for you I'm not sure boet.
People are very different in terms of what works for them and their own needs.
Best way to find out what works for you is buy them all, the ones you love, you keep and the rest you sell again.
I know thats not the advice you are looking for but it is the only way to know what is best for yourself.

I'm also probably the last person to ask lol Reason I say that is because I love simple single coils in small chamber drippers, like the Atomic, RM2 and Chalice RDAs which I use on my Reo purely for MTL type of vaping. Plus I've only been vaping for a year hahaha I'm no where close to your 3 years of vaping and building coils

What I will do is break it down for you the best I can:

If you want to build big fancy coils try the Derringer, Plume Veil, Aeolus, Rogue, Odin, Tugboat (there are loads more, I'm just lazy right now)

If you want a excellent first time dripper, try the Atomic. As I said before, I own 2 of them and would never sell them, I love them too much.
Make sense. I think I'll get all 3 and try them out.

This was one of my recent builds on my Doge V2 RDA
IMG_20150629_164735.jpg

Back