Atty's for Noisy Cricket

Christos

Reonaut
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
LV

Awards
I'm just curious what attys are available for a noisy cricket.

My issue: I'm not too fond of dripping hence bf RDA'S work well for me with reos.
I'm looking for something with a huge reservoir perhaps an Avo 22.

I've put an Avo 24 on the noisy cricket and it performs well will a 1 ohm clapton single coil.
Problem is the overhang.

Was curious if anybody runs a tank or an Avo on their cricket. I.E. something that is vapable for let's say 30 minutes.

Any suggestions welcomed!

I love all of my Avo's22's and 24's more than any of my other tanks. They would all fit on it but no idea how they would perform on it.

OT some so please excuse... but any idea how it earned the name Noisy Cricket? That name just gets to me, it sings and makes me smile.

I love all of my Avo's22's and 24's more than any of my other tanks. They would all fit on it but no idea how they would perform on it.

OT some so please excuse... but any idea how it earned the name Noisy Cricket? That name just gets to me, it sings and makes me smile.
The weapon- noisy cricket from MIB.
Firstly the mod is tiny, but it kicks!
The Avo 24 performs quite well actually.
At 1 ohm it's about 74 W on the noisy cricket.
images (45).jpg

From men in black. The noisy cricket gun. Small but packs a moerse punsh

The weapon- noisy cricket from MIB.
Firstly the mod is tiny, but it kicks!
The Avo 24 performs quite well actually.
At 1 ohm it's about 74 W on the noisy cricket.
View attachment 54863

Thanks much, and for the picture of the namesake. I don't have a real life need for one, but just might have to buy one anyway simply just because of the name. :)

I also want a second tank to fit my cricket and my cuboid.was thinking gemini. I have a serpant atm it works well. Maybe i will use serpent for cricket and gemini with cuboid. Anyone have a pic of a 24 or 25 mm atty on a cuboid. Dont want any overhang

Thanks much, and for the picture of the namesake. I don't have a real life need for one, but just might have to buy one anyway simply just because of the name. :)
I'll take some pictures next to a reo and possibly with the Avo 24 on top so you can see the tiny beauty!

@Rob Fisher or @Spydro, could you please post a pic of the Avo genesis next to the Avo 24 as well as the 510?
I would like to see if the positive pin protrudes making it safe for the noisy cricket and trying to judge size otherwise I'm just putting my OCD to rest and getting a black Avo 24 for the cricket.

@Rob Fisher or @Spydro, could you please post a pic of the Avo genesis next to the Avo 24 as well as the 510?
I would like to see if the positive pin protrudes making it safe for the noisy cricket and trying to judge size otherwise I'm just putting my OCD to rest and getting a black Avo 24 for the cricket.

I gave away or sold my little Avo... sorry @Christos

Both the 22mm and 24mm Avo's have an adjustable 510. Their size is relative... same height, different diameter.

I broke down and bought something that looked awesome on the noisy cricket.
View attachment 54943

Sorry @Christos , not my pick. Hope it works out for you. Some folks do like them... some don't. Mine has been in the junk box since not too long after I got it. There is a love/hate thread on the forum someplace with all the particulars, plus scattered in other tank threads.

wt3.jpg

Sorry @Christos , not my pick. Hope it works out for you. Some folks do like them... some don't. Mine has been in the junk box since not too long after I got it. There is a love/hate thread on the forum someplace with all the particulars, plus scattered in other tank threads.

wt3.jpg
I know you don't like it and that's why I was hesitant to get it.
Want in the mood to drive through traffic to get an Avo genesis and I'm rather impatient so I'll give it a spin and if it's rubbish I'll get the Avo genesis next week :D
I'm tired of obsessing and I needed to do something to give my mind a rest.

Build without a dry fire yet.
3.5mm ID clapton coil all A1 kanthal have no idea what the core or outer AWG is.

These clapton coils are a pain to get just right.
1.26 ohms without pinching yet so it should be rather safe for the moment but I might get burnt cotton with such a huge coil with so many wraps.

I also suspect 2 long draws and the juice will be finished :D
2016-05-20 14.24.40.jpg 2016-05-20 14.24.29.jpg

A rather conservative build at 1.4 ohms but it still performs well.

Used cotton bacon and the flavour is impressive and the cloud production is also impressive. 3 exhales and the wife is complaining the lounge is foggy.
Lounge is about 10 metres by 20 metres. 2016-05-20 14.54.46.jpg 2016-05-20 14.54.30.jpg 2016-05-20 14.54.18.jpg

Now tell me this is not dead sexy. I have a realy relaxed .95 ohm build in the Avo for a nice relaxed flavourful vape.
f85724f821a279a55d22de22829aab25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comparison pics @Christos. Overhang is not allowed on any of my mods, ever.

A couple of Noisy Cricket's will be here in a couple of days, and a bunch of new authentic Samsung 25R batts just for them should be here a day or two at the latest after. Both of my Avo22's will go on them for starters with different dual builds in them, one of which will tax the batts to see if they can live up to what is said they can handle. This will be my first go with any Samsung branded batts (all of my many batts are AW IMR other than the LG HG2's, and all authentic). They are coming from one of the two suppliers I buy all my batts from that I trust without question. If the Avo22's soar with the eagles on these mods it'll free up a couple of Snow Wolf Mini's to help the third rotate all the ceramic coil tanks. Minikins will run my 3 Avo24's (when the two V1.5 150W get here).

Thanks for the comparison pics @Christos. Overhang is not allowed on any of my mods, ever.

A couple of Noisy Cricket's will be here in a couple of days, and a bunch of new authentic Samsung 25R batts just for them should be here a day or two at the latest after. Both of my Avo22's will go on them for starters with different dual builds in them, one of which will tax the batts to see if they can live up to what is said they can handle. This will be my first go with any Samsung branded batts (all of my many batts are AW IMR other than the LG HG2's, and all authentic). They are coming from one of the two suppliers I buy all my batts from that I trust without question. If the Avo22's soar with the eagles on these mods it'll free up a couple of Snow Wolf Mini's to help the third rotate all the ceramic coil tanks. Minikins will run my 3 Avo24's (when the two V1.5 150W get here).
I really struggled to accept the overhang.
Was on my way to get a black Avo 24 and thank goodness they were sold out.
The Theorem fits perfectly and it is rather aesthetically pleasing.
Gives me a good 30 minutes of vaping.
I know I would have been obsessing endlessly if I had gotten an Avo 24 as the overhang would bother me more every day.

I really struggled to accept the overhang.
Was on my way to get a black Avo 24 and thank goodness they were sold out.
The Theorem fits perfectly and it is rather aesthetically pleasing.
Gives me a good 30 minutes of vaping.
I know I would have been obsessing endlessly if I had gotten an Avo 24 as the overhang would bother me more every day.

The Theorem works for you and that's all that matters. :thumbsup:

The win for me is the Avo's. I like the Avo24 so much on my Minikin VGOD is why I preordered 2 more Minikin V1.5's and a third Avo24 to have 3 on 3 of that combo. I did not need anymore TC mods just like I do not need anymore tanks for them. But the 3 on 3 will be the top of the heap, hopefully the NC's with the two Avo22's the same and all the others fluff to have more of the tanks online for joose rotations until I use up the way too many coils I bought for them.

Well done @Christos - wow, that Clapton coil you posted above looks really neat and tidy!
Hope you enjoying it on the Cricket
After a few days Id love to hear your feelings on it...

Back