Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Augvape sent me the V200 Dual 18650 Mod and the Templar RDA for review... the RDA is really nice and can handle a dual or single coil... I got one of those fancy 5-CORE Aliens by Bubble Wraps so I thought I would give it a test drive in the Templar because the Velocity Clamp System seems ideal for it... and it most certainly is... installing the coils was a breeze as was trimming the legs.

I prefer a single coil and the Templar comes with a plug to block the one side of the RDA... winner! 810 Goon tips fit and it also comes with a 510 adapter which I used.

There is plenty of airflow and I closed it down by about half and was ideal for me... the coil was 0.17Ω and I was driving it at 50 watts! I also decided to try a new juice that was highly recommended and that was Ice Monster Melon Coloda.

It also comes with a seethrough cap which looks a bit silly to me but works really well! It also comes with a squonk pin but I'm leaving in non-squonk mode because I'm going to use the RDA for testing.

All in all, a very well made RDA and simple to use with very good flavour!

TemplarRDA 001.JPG TemplarRDA 002.JPG TemplarRDA 003.JPG TemplarRDA 005.JPG TemplarRDA 006.JPG TemplarRDA 007.JPG TemplatRDA 001.JPG TemplatRDA 002.JPG

Great one @Rob Fisher
Informative and thanks for the feedback
It does look rather "alienish" in that one pic with the clear cap and the "eyes"
At least they point upward so should minimse chances of leaking

Wow this looks amazing one rda that catches my fancy different from every thing on the market currently. Wonder what they will go for. Great review as always.

Augvape Templar 24mm Velocity Clamp Snap System BF RDA

Augvape's Templar RDA is a visually impressive rebuildable dripping atomizer with a full 24K Gold Plated deck and base alongside a convenient and build friendly Velocity Clamp Snag System. The Templar RDA measures 24mm in diameter with a well balanced profile that emphasizes exterior simplicity. Inside, the Templar's build deck is fully 24K Gold Plated to present a visually stunning look while improving performance through higher conductivity. The two post build deck is arranged in a unique Velocity Clamp Snag System that features a large Philips screw per post and a single 2.5mm by 1mm slot space per post. The juice well of the deck measures 4mm deep. Airflow enters through dual airslots with two types, a long airlot measuring 3mm by 1mm and a short airslot measuring at 2mm by 1mm and can be adjusted via the top air cap. The Augvape Templar utilizes a 810 drip tip fitment and includes a Delrin drip tip. The top cap on the Templar can be switched out with a frosted top cap with redirected airflow measuring at 3mm by 2mm. Presenting a clean, highly functional system with quality machining and manufacturing, the Augvape Templar 24mm RDA is an excellent performance RDA at a highly competitive price.

Product Features:
  • 24mm Diameter
  • Two Post Build Deck
    • Velocity Clamp Snag System
      • Phillips Head
      • Convenient and Secure Assembly
      • 2.5mm by 1mm Slot Space
    • 24K Gold Plated Deck
    • PEEK Insulator
    • 4mm Deep Juice Well
    • ULTEM Single Coil Chamber Reducer
  • Adjustable Dual Airslots