Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi. I have an Authentic Kamry K1000 wood e-pipe + extras for sale or trade

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Here is the Authenticity check from the Kamry website.

Capture.JPG

Condition
The pipe is still in very good condition. I used it for about two tanks worth of juice.
Included are the 2 x Kamry 18350 900mAh batteries that was never used. The original tank that came with the pipe will also be included. I used it for about half a tank of juice. There is a adapter with the pipe so that you can use any 510 threaded tank.

I also include
1 x Efest 700 mAh charged twice (bought at VapeMOB)
1 x AW 700mAh charged twice (bought at VapeMOB)
1 x pipe stand
1 x hard Kamry case
1 x Universal Charger

I bought the pipe just before the big SAPO strike and it took more than six months to get to me

Allanridge

Reason

As stated before i bought the pipe just before the strike and when i eventually got it i was over the pipe idea. It is gathering dust at the moment and i need a mod with a little more power

I am looking for a regulated box mod, i would like to get a 50watt mod. Dont mind the looks as long as it does the job.

I will also sell this for R350 shipping for the buyers expense.

Last edited:
Decide to keep the Aerotank

Price drop to crazy special. I am going to VapeCon if you want to pic up there. I will just ask you to EFT before the event because money in my pocket will go out very fast ;)

DIBS!! I'll pick it up at vapecon with the tap and die set. Will transfer the cash tomorrow for both

Back