Back in stock - Crius RTA tank by OBS

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
UT8iObBXz0aXXagOFbXb_large.jpg

Crius RTA tank by OBS

Will this be the newest version with velocity style build decks and what is the ETA?

Cool thanks, when will you be getting these in?

@MorneW, you might also be interested.

@vaporize.co.za @Heckers I see the Black OBS Crius is in stock on your site. Just want to confirm 100% that it is the velocity deck before ordering. Thanks

@vaporize.co.za any update regarding these tanks?
Im still very keen to get one, though i have heard of some shocking quality control with OBS rushing to get these out ASAP.
Cracked ceramic insulator on delivery and juice control holes not lining up and such things.

Ah, i see the white version is sold out....bummer

Ok, well i have ordered a black one :rock:
I also made a note, if its possible could you open the package and check the ceramic insulator for cracks?
I have read a lot of people received them cracked straight from the factory, some shoddy QC.

Exciting news! This shipment has arrived at Cape Town customs.. If there's no delays I should have it in hand soon :)

Those guys (and gals) who pre-ordered.. I will let you know as soon as I have them in hand, so you can either collect from me or those in other parts of the country will get your tracking numbers.

@Alex_123 .. I did try to get glass tube replacements but had to rush my order - I have asked my supplier to source for my next order. If you are desperate I can sell you my spare glass in the mean time.. ;-)

@Vape_r Still no white :-( .. not sure why.. I know there was a white batch pulled back with a manufacturing issue .. not sure if they released them again after that.. Or maybe just keep running out of stock.. I have also ask my supplier to try and get a few white ones for when I order again.

Back