Become A Citizen Of Afriville

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Thank you all for the enthusiastic support thus far with the Afriville Tokolosh Project. We are committed to make it a success. The device will eventually be sold on a "non profit" basis to citizens.

You can now become a citizen of Afriville by making any monetary contribution. Your official status as a citizen will be shown as a banner on the left - see mine (top left). Contributors of R250.00 or more will get dibs (in order of date and time of contribution) on the device, which will be serialized.

Monies will be in a separate account and we shall report to you on financial matters on a regular basis.

We shall use the money for the exclusive development of the Afriville Tokolosh project/s. Any surplus will be used for new projects or in another manner as approved by the citizens of Afriville.

If you want to make any contribution please PM @devdev for account details and specific reference to use.

This idea was born from @mbera who asked to contribute. Thank you, your citizen papers will be issued shortly.

Afriville greetings

Last edited:
Awesome idea guys.

Could contributions be more than a once off?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Most definitely depending on yourself as every member will decide on there own strength of how much and how many times they can/want to contribute :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, as @johanct said, we are going to start collecting from those wishing to support the project.

We are working on a budget and will be implementing the project in phases.

Please give me a couple of hours to finalise a few details and I will then PM those who are looking to make donations with the bank account details.

Last edited:
Looking forward to being a contributor. I love the ambition in this forum. This is the best atmosphere I've seen online in a long time if not ever.

Lee

Hey guys been meaning to ask .what is this about?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Check out the first post at the top of this thread.
It's a fantastic initiative!

It looks like a worthwhile project and I have faith in the community :D

I've seen the effort that has been put in thus far. Most projects like this tend to fail in the early design stages when no-one can agree on anything and someone insists on having his one patently ridiculous demand met. Que flamewar and people rage quitting left right and center.

Hopefully by month end I can contribute to this. Just a question though and I know it's still early days but what is the projected price of the device?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Very difficult to even guess at this stage @crack2483 , but we all are committed to keep the price as low as possible without compromising quality and reliability. Looking forward to see you in Afriville.

Hopefully by month end I can contribute to this. Just a question though and I know it's still early days but what is the projected price of the device?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
It will be on a non-profit basis.

Hi guys is this initiative still open to jump on board?

@mohamed it will stay open until the citizens of Afriville decides it time to close

Ok thanks @johan what would the initial contribution be ? And how would i go about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back