Bellus RBA

I just bottom fill mine, i know it's weird but I find it easier. And that way it allows me to see how gunky my coils are :)

Thanks @BumbleBee I think I will try that on the next refill... I love the tank but that juice leak drives me crazy...

Thanks @BumbleBee I think I will try that on the next refill... I love the tank but that juice leak drives me crazy...
I haven't had a leak when top filling, I do it like we used to do kayfuns. Close off the air, fill the tank, screw the top cap back on about 2/3 of the way then flip the tank over, open the air holes and finish tightening up the top cap. Just keep pressing on the top cap when it's upside down so that the silicone seal in the cap closes up the juice fill holes otherwise it gets messy.

The bottom fill option is the way forward with the Bellus! I am loving this tank... best tank by a country mile! It likes dual coils!
Bellus 003.JPG

I got a Bellus yesterday because i thought it would be nice to top fill, compared to the Goblin mini.
Well...top filling is a nightmare with the leaking, even tried holding it upside down.
Flavour is about the same as the Goblin mini, maybe even a slight edge to the Goblin mini.
I find building coils harder than the Goblin mini too since its not separate posts for each coil. So i might just move back to the Goblin mini and carry a little screwdriver with me.

After some good use, wick trial and error, the Bellus truly shines. Wick has to be about 1/3rd thicker cut than what I'm used to, with shorter tails, but results in leak free filling so far.

@Heckers you need to persevere... yes the leaking when top filling is really irritating... don't use the top fill... just fill from the bottom and check your wicks at the same time... works like a dream.

On my Bellus #1 I have dual Micro Coils 28g 0,49 Ohms and on Bellus #2 I have dual 2,5mm coils 0,44 Ohms and #2 is just dead right.

If you prefer the Goblin mini and want to swop your bellus for another one just shout. ;-)

Haha thanks @Rob Fisher , i think i will keep it for now though and try to experiment. Currently have 28g dual coil 2mm ID at around 0.75. Its a nice vape but the reason why i wanted to try this tank was for easy top fill :(
I cant wait until they make a Goblin mini v2 with a Zephyrus v2 top cap, seems like a better top fill plus it takes a normal drip tip.

Just thought I’d share, the bellus is not leaking with top filling.

I have filled several times with no leaks.

Method

When top filling make sure airflow is closed, when done filling close top screw and turn tank upside down, when tank is upside down open airflow. Let it stand in that position for a minute or two.

Thereafter flip tank to its correct position and you good to go.

Hmm, i get a feeling it also has a lot to do with how much wick you have.
I have now built 2.5mm coils so that i can fit a bit more wick in there. Hopefully that will sort out the leaking when filling.
Its certainly a good tank, nice flavour and airflow. And its nice that you can rebuild without emptying your tank.

I rebuilt with 2.5mm coils so i can fit extra wick and also cut the wicks a bit shorter so they end near the top of the wicking channels.
Did a top refill and didnt even close the airflow and there was no leaking....success!

So just a little update. I have had my Bellus now for a week and tried different builds etc. It is good, however I still prefer my Billow v2's. Going to play around the w/e again and if I don't get a vast improvement it's going in the classies.
I had to play around but finally settled on dual 24g,8wrap,.28ohm w/ rayon and it's working well.

Hey loving the bellus also no leaking i used the supplied coild that are 2.5mm and it seems to have the right amount of cotton in order for it not to leak.

Someone recommend I try top filling again... close off the airflow and keep the tank at 45 degrees and then fill on the bottom hole (of the top fill)... just did it and bingo... no leak... and the nice thing is I can fill it more... just leaving a little bubble at the top... I just love this tank! I did rewick and not sure if that made a difference as well... but I top filled with no mess! Whoooo! :rock:

Someone recommend I try top filling again... close off the airflow and keep the tank at 45 degrees and then fill on the bottom hole (of the top fill)... just did it and bingo... no leak... and the nice thing is I can fill it more... just leaving a little bubble at the top... I just love this tank! I did rewick and not sure if that made a difference as well... but I top filled with no mess! Whoooo! :rock:
Glad you got it sorted one of the main features is top filling so ja awsome.

It's a with apprehension that I crossed over to the other side.. swopped bellus for aromamizor
But now I must admit it was a good decision

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I still like both, each shines in its own way, depending on how good you built it to suit your taste and needs from your vape.

I need to try the Aromamizer again because I far prefer the Bellus... but will give it another shot...

They both great... But I am more comfortable with aromomizer and, believe it or not, my first coil and first wick and no leaks...on third tank having done two refills and no leaks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Finally got the bellus build right. Loving it. Top fill still a hit and miss I'm afraid.

Yeah the Bellus is great when you get it right but it is a mission to build on and to get the wicking right.
I wonder if they will release a different build deck with velocity style or at least one like the Goblin mini, its so hard to position the coils and tighten them both coils at once.

In the last week I've tried both the Bellus and Aromamizer. As much as I love all UD tanks, the Bellus offers nothing different. The Aromamizer on the other hand :clap: is something special with its unique juice flow system.

your one up on me Rob,I've not tried to top fill after dumping a couple of tankfulls.I'll try your way I'll try your way when I feel brave.

your one up on me Rob,I've not tried to top fill after dumping a couple of tankfulls.I'll try your way I'll try your way when I feel brave.

I think it's all to do with wicking... the one tank I have I can top fill no problem... the other one not so much... :confused:

Back