Beserker Mini - Best out of four

Waine

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I am thoroughly enjoying the "mouth to lung" experience. Great fun, especially with Nic Salts. I could easily settle on this style for the rest of my vaping life, although finding a really nice Nic Salt juice is still challenging.

I have tried and tested a four MTL tanks. Some great, some OK but one is really disappointing.

Research results on You Tube are super interesting, but the reviewers' views are extremely subjective. My views are no exception.

Ultimately, you personally get to decide which is the best MTL for you. But if you were to ask me, this will be my answer.

I'm always on the elusive vapers' hunt for that best vaping experience. The quest still continues with MTL.

If I were forced to only choose one out of four MTL tanks that I have personally bought and used; the winner, hands down is;

1. Berserker Mini, best

Next;

2. Siren, Nice
3. Innokin Ares, OK
4. Savour, (by Vaping Vick) A big disappointment.

Reasons;

The Beserker Mini is a true MTL tank.

What you receive in the box is a really impressive - a wide range of extras. If both glasses break, you still have a metal tank.

No gurgling or loose, loud airflow problems. The draw is tight and smooth. The five airflow holes actually work properly, delivering a decent, varied, controlled, satisfying draw.

It is compact, well constructed and looks fantastic on most mods.

Although I am not a "Flavour chaser", this delivers the most balanced, enjoyable flavour out of the four, no doubt.

Vandy Vape have excelled in many ways. This is a fine example. Congrats to Alex and Vandy Vape.

I hope this helps someone who is toying with a decision as to which of the four to choose.

2f2e6eabd1de760fccc3228bfc79fe08.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thank you @Waine. I have always wondered. Now I will have to get the Beserker Mini to add to my Siren.

Nice one @Waine ! The inclusion of the metal tank is actually an incredibly well-thought of touch.

I am thoroughly enjoying the "mouth to lung" experience. Great fun, especially with Nic Salts. I could easily settle on this style for the rest of my vaping life, although finding a really nice Nic Salt juice is still challenging.

I have tried and tested a four MTL tanks. Some great, some OK but one is really disappointing.

Research results on You Tube are super interesting, but the reviewers' views are extremely subjective. My views are no exception.

Ultimately, you personally get to decide which is the best MTL for you. But if you were to ask me, this will be my answer.

I'm always on the elusive vapers' hunt for that best vaping experience. The quest still continues with MTL.

If I were forced to only choose one out of four MTL tanks that I have personally bought and used; the winner, hands down is;

1. Berserker Mini, best

Next;

2. Siren, Nice
3. Innokin Ares, OK
4. Savour, (by Vaping Vick) A big disappointment.

Reasons;

The Beserker Mini is a true MTL tank.

What you receive in the box is a really impressive - a wide range of extras. If both glasses break, you still have a metal tank.

No gurgling or loose, loud airflow problems. The draw is tight and smooth. The five airflow holes actually work properly, delivering a decent, varied, controlled, satisfying draw.

It is compact, well constructed and looks fantastic on most mods.

Although I am not a "Flavour chaser", this delivers the most balanced, enjoyable flavour out of the four, no doubt.

Vandy Vape have excelled in many ways. This is a fine example. Congrats to Alex and Vandy Vape.

I hope this helps someone who is toying with a decision as to which of the four to choose.

2f2e6eabd1de760fccc3228bfc79fe08.jpg

Thank you for this post, I have the Siren 2 and was considering getting another, but was also interested in the Berserker. Sadly Youtube reviews said the Berseker is leaky, and that made me decide to go with the Siren 2.

Will get a Berserker soon!

Thanks @Waine - I appreciate your insights here

Also keen to hear about the 24mm vs the Mini if anyone has tried both

Has anyone tried both the twisp Cue and berserker 22. Im looking for a draw similar to the Cue

I have the gusto, the draw is abit too loose compared to the twisp

@Rafique - the draw on the Siren 2 with the second smallest hole is comparable to the Twisp Cue in my view. In case that helps (i know you were asking about the Beserker though)

I use both the berserker mini (22mm) and the 24mm. Both sit on top of the petri lite mech's and make for a very stealthy setup.
Also, I use the 2ml tanks on both and the flavor is on par. Loaded with 6mg or 9mg, it is a great office vape. Flavor is brilliant and it definitely gives a proper MTL hit. Sad to say, it's gives a better MTL than that OL16.

If you use a 2,5mm ID, there is enough cotton to prevent any leaking. Having said that, one has a 2mm ID and has not leaked either.
It's also an easy RTA to open up to dry burn and replace cotton without losing juice already in the tank.

The smallest airhole is 0,8mm and is a really really tight draw. It works brilliantly for nic salts which are generally just too strong for me.

While @Waine probably won't be able to provide an informed opinion (but definitely keen to hear it anyway bud)

Berserker 24mm vs Berserker mini?
Opinions?
I was never into MTL when the first Beserker was released. Sadly I missed that one. So I cannot comment.

Got the 22mm and it really is true mtl, @Silver not sure how u found the siren but the berserker is a lot more restrictive very nice but not for everyone

Thanks @Rafique , much appreciated.

Back