Best Flavor RTA Tanks

ACP87

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I would like your opinions on which would be a good RTA tank to get, I have 2 choices at the moment, the Kylin V2 or the Zues Dual RTA, both are highly rated, but I would appreciate suggestions from the Vape Veterans.

Cheers!
ACP

Hi guys

I would like your opinions on which would be a good RTA tank to get, I have 2 choices at the moment, the Kylin V2 or the Zues Dual RTA, both are highly rated, but I would appreciate suggestions from the Vape Veterans.

Cheers!
ACP
Hi friend,though I don't have these tanks I hear great things on the Zeus,I'm looking at this one and I think it will be my next RTA.However I possess over 30 tanks of all types and these are ones I go to again and again.
Engine and Engine Nano,though I have some exotic more expensive ones these are 2 that I use everyday ,they hit all the notes,Flavor,easy build,low price
Almost all the Vapors Cloud tanks are great.The VCST is maybe the best flavor tank I own and I rate the VCMT a very close second .
The Mod Father is a large capacity tank that delivers tiny tank big flavor along with the Aromaizer plus,love them both.Luck with your choice.

I've tried the following:

Ammit 22mm single
Ammit 25mm single
Zeus single
Zeus dual
Ehpro bachelor x

Hands down the Ammit 25mm takes the win on flavour by galaxies. The zeus tanks are raved about but for me the only benefit is it is leak proof, other than that the flavour is muted, maybe half as good as the Ammit. (Hope I do not offend anyone).

I have heard only good things about the Kylin Mini, but have not tried it. A few google searches and many say it's neck on neck but the Ammit still comes out on top.

I must warn you, the Ammit does start leaking through the air flow control a day or two after a fresh rewick. All I then do is remove the build deck, blow as hard as I can through the airflow flow control holes a couple of times to get the juice out, then I am good to go for another day. Rather that and the best flavour, than leak proof and mediocre flavour.

Uncle Rob and many others recommend the Dwarv DL, so I gave in and ordered me one which is on the way. It comes at a price though cause it's high end. Ammit 25mm single is R450 and a Dwarv is R1,600. Hoping the Dwarv is the last RTA I will ever buy, cause I've wasted money on everything other than the Ammit 25mm.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I've tried the following:

Ammit 22mm single
Ammit 25mm single
Zeus single
Zeus dual
Ehpro bachelor x

Hands down the Ammit 25mm takes the win on flavour by galaxies. The zeus tanks are raved about but for me the only benefit is it is leak proof, other than that the flavour is muted, maybe half as good as the Ammit. (Hope I do not offend anyone).

I have heard only good things about the Kylin Mini, but have not tried it. A few google searches and many say it's neck on neck but the Ammit still comes out on top.

I must warn you, the Ammit does start leaking through the air flow control a day or two after a fresh rewick. All I then do is remove the build deck, blow as hard as I can through the airflow flow control holes a couple of times to get the juice out, then I am good to go for another day. Rather that and the best flavour, than leak proof and mediocre flavour.

Uncle Rob and many others recommend the Dwarv DL, so I gave in and ordered me one which is on the way. It comes at a price though cause it's high end. Ammit 25mm single is R450 and a Dwarv is R1,600. Hoping the Dwarv is the last RTA I will ever buy, cause I've wasted money on everything other than the Ammit 25mm.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
Best of all galaxies is the Dvarw - great flavour, no leaking, simplicity at its best!

@ACP87 there has been lots of good advice given to you above... most important thing is if you are after the flavour above all else then the RTA needs to be a single coil. The tanks mentioned above are all just fine... Zeus SINGLE, Ammit, Kyline V2, Intake... all good. But if you spend a little more and get a Dvarw DL you will need nothing else!
View attachment 137795

This is next on my list!

@ACP87 there has been lots of good advice given to you above... most important thing is if you are after the flavour above all else then the RTA needs to be a single coil. The tanks mentioned above are all just fine... Zeus SINGLE, Ammit, Kyline V2, Intake... all good. But if you spend a little more and get a Dvarw DL you will need nothing else!
View attachment 137795
Agreed Rob. Best flavour you gonna get is from single coils. Personally I would Go with the Mage GTA by Coilmaster but wicking is an issue with thicker VG juices.
But those RTA's you mentioned. Definate winners in my book:ARMS1:

Back