Best of both worlds : full setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Angry Wolves

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hallo all! So im looking to get at a new mech and i dont use these anymore. It is ideal for someone who wants to upgrade from a "starter setup".
  • Full description : full setup for best of both worlds. Rda and Rba. VV/VW. All in good condition.
  • Hcigar 30 w hana clone - 4 months old. Anodizing on corners have scuffed off a bit from carrying in my pocket. Fully functional with VTC 5 battery and charging cable incl.
  • Rose v2 tank - 2 weeks old. Dropped top once will include photo of dent. Fully functional with all spares and tools. Spares: allen key, orings, ceramic cup and wick+ kanthal.
  • Tobh atty dripper - 4 months old. Legendary superstar in my eyes. Dropped once on driptip. New o rings and all spares. Origional packaging.Will include photo.
  • Price: R1200.00 for everything as package.
  • Condition : as per description.
  • Delivery/Collection : Collection or shipping at buyers exspence.
  • Reason(s) for selling: I have alot of vape gear and want to clean house a bit. I want to fund one other project.
Thanks alot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I should have taken a refund and bought this off you !!! Thanks for the heads-up ! Would've saved me quite a bit ! :-@

Another hana box .....the urge to buy this is killing me slowly:sweating:

Hi there,

A fellow forumite tipped me off to this deal (GoblinGrffn), so sorry for barging in unannounced. :) I'll leave pleasantries aside until I've secured what I'm told is a great deal.

I'm only looking for the Hana clone and battery, but will take the bundle if you don't want to sell separately. Regardless, consider it a done deal. :)

Cheers

Hi there,

A fellow forumite tipped me off to this deal (GoblinGrffn), so sorry for barging in unannounced. :) I'll leave pleasantries aside until I've secured what I'm told is a great deal.

I'm only looking for the Hana clone and battery, but will take the bundle if you don't want to sell separately. Regardless, consider it a done deal. :)

Cheers
@opiate this is really a smoking deal . You wouldn't be disappointed

Hi there,

Cheers
Super jealous, but hope you secure the deal!

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll be ecstatic, if it comes my way. Ive been looking to step up from some hand-me-down ego twists and a Nautilus mini, and i think this will fill the gap nicely. Over to Angry Wolves. :)

Oh, and btw, this seems like an epic community, kudos to everyone who has a part in this.

if this setup is still available come monday next week, you will have a sale.....seeing as payday falls on a weekend I only get it afterwards :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back