theMysticVaper

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
What's up people. So I have tried some e-juices and so far the only one that I REALLY like is Debbie Does Donuts. I don't know why but I just can't seem to enjoy a lot of e-juices. If you guys can recommend some that you think anybody can enjoy then I'd highly appreciate that :) I guess I don't have any specific tastes just anything that tastes REALLY good :p

What's up people. So I have tried some e-juices and so far the only one that I REALLY like is Debbie Does Donuts. I don't know why but I just can't seem to enjoy a lot of e-juices. If you guys can recommend some that you think anybody can enjoy then I'd highly appreciate that :) I guess I don't have any specific tastes just anything that tastes REALLY good :p

I just bought NCV Ripple for the first time today and I rate its pretty good.
NCV Strawb also decent.
Vapour Mountain XXX very good.
Mikes Mega Mixes I've tried the Strawvana, AshyBac, Lime Party and Dragon Juice all really good as well.

Hope that helps :)

A few of my favourites to go alongside DDD are:

Vapour Mountain VM4
Paulie's Coffee Cake
Mike's Mega Mixes Biscuit Dreams
Mr Hardwick's Chocolate Whip

There are quite frankly so many really fantastic local blends, way more than more people will be able to try. You will undoubtedly find a few gems with time, don't be afraid to try something different to what you think you might like ;)

Hi @theMysticVaper , welcome tp the forum

I agree with @BumbleBee - there are many great local juices - we are spoilt for choice.

Have a look at the results of the 2016 ECIGSSA local juice awards here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-local-juices-2016-–-results.t21766/
These juices were voted on by the members of this forum

Just for the record, I love Debbie does Donuts too. Reviewed it here. Check out the review threads for more ideas too.

Blends of distinction makes a really good peanut brittle, Ecig makes a excellent Chilled Pineapple and of course Mr Hardwicks DDD is pure bliss.

@theMysticVaper I share your pain and anguish... I have been vaping for over 3 years now and still only have a hand full of juices I can vape... I have a terrible time finding juices that suit my palate... but there are a few really juice juice makers now so there is a much better choice these days...

Here are a few of the local juices in my vape cave that I always have on hand...

Vapour Mountain - XXX <-- My favourite by far!
Vapour Mountain - Tropical Ice - Very powerful menthol with coconut that is for a mouth to lung device rather than a lung hitting sub ohm tank.
Foggs - Milkyway
Kiff Juice Co - Slug Juice
Paulies - Coffee Cake
Paulies - Strawberry Iced Tea
Orion - All Coiled Out Yo Yo

I have fallen in love with Deity Vapes Phoenix.
Ncv burst also very good.
Debbie does doughnuts - agreed yummy

On the imports - Ruthless Peach Fuzz is very nice

Back