Big ups to ADV

ChadB

Flavor Chaser & 12mg User
LV

Awards
I've not been on here for a while. Not because I have stopped vaping or anything but because after 5 years of vaping, I can finally say i've found the perfect vape for myself.
I've been using ADV's Chilled Pineapple and Chilled Grade for the past year and it's still as good as the first day I got it.
On my last order last week, I placed my order on Thursday evening and requested if it could please be shipped with same day shipping so I could receive it on Friday to which I would pay the additional price.
On Friday morning I was contacted and told it could be done but it wouldn't be done in the lab and it just sounded like I was asking a lot so I said it's fine, don't worry about it.
I received my order yesterday and was extremely happy to see a juice i've never tried before but giving to me out of pure awesomeness.
Thanks ADV for always having incredible service and for the free juice. I've never met you guys and have no clue as to who you are but from using you religiously for the last year there's never been a time i'm disappointed.

@YeOldeOke and his crew are awesome to deal with!

It's actually been way too long since I've ordered from them, but I'm still vaping some of there juices that are VERY well steeped! :-D

@ChadB Thanks for your very kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

And many thanks for your support over the past year.

Back