Biker vapees

I am the really long distance type of rider, JHB to Cape Town in a day just to see the beach then ride back the next day type of rider but in all the thousands of kilometers I have done I have never thought of riding and smoking or vaping, generally I am happy to stop vibrating for a little while and stretch my legs.

First, yes a scooter is not a bike, but i get to zip around during the day on the scooter and yes i vape and scoot. Mostly just when traffic slows or i wait for a robot to change to green. Then i happily puff away making da clouds and entertaining the people around me. Yes i have scootered down the road at 50 and taken a vape, should be pretty doable on a bike, wobbly scooter not so safe ;)
Oh yeah as for where i keep the mod, my pocket of course. Cargo pants ftw. That and the scooter has a drinks holder :rofl::rofl::rofl:

First, yes a scooter is not a bike, but i get to zip around during the day on the scooter and yes i vape and scoot. Mostly just when traffic slows or i wait for a robot to change to green. Then i happily puff away making da clouds and entertaining the people around me. Yes i have scootered down the road at 50 and taken a vape, should be pretty doable on a bike, wobbly scooter not so safe ;)
Oh yeah as for where i keep the mod, my pocket of course. Cargo pants ftw. That and the scooter has a drinks holder :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing wrong with scooters!
and of course they are bikes!

suzuki-burgman-400-lux-sfoglia-la-gallery.jpg

p6210309.jpg

Probably best to only use very simple devices for 2-wheeled vapin... Ego battery and Aerotank Mini or somesuch...

On a scooter I can see it may work, but still a distraction? At least you can do throttle and brakes with one hand.
With a flip face or open helmet ofcourse.
On a normal bike with gears you may need both hands on the controls in a flash, and there flies your vape in the heat of the moment!

I am the really long distance type of rider, JHB to Cape Town in a day just to see the beach then ride back the next day type of rider but in all the thousands of kilometers I have done I have never thought of riding and smoking or vaping, generally I am happy to stop vibrating for a little while and stretch my legs.

i wouldnt waste tyres riding all the way to ct , i usually only get two weekends of track days on my bike

And I fully agree, if it has two wheels and an engine, its a bike! Don't let anyone try convince you otherwise.
The freedom of the road can be enjoyed by scooters, super bikes, heck, even Hardleys! :rofl:

And I fully agree, if it has two wheels and an engine, its a bike! Don't let anyone try convince you otherwise.
The freedom of the road can be enjoyed by scooters, super bikes, heck, even Hardleys! :rofl:

does this count also ? :giggle:

bicycle-motor.jpg

Wouldn't chance Joburg traffic on a 'Help My Trap' :--P

Welcome to the forum @Calvin - some hectic riding you do there!
When you get a moment, please introduce yourself at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

All the best

@ bhavz now that you mention it I never use that , Il check this sunday if the sig will fit in the gixxers bum

I have loads of fun on my R6 but I stop for vape breaks. Can't imagine trying to vape while riding my baby!

Ok, this isn't the same ball game. But its good enough to give you an idea.

I drive a reasonably quick car (2003 Subaru WRX JDM). When I drive I almost never feel the need to vape. My concentration on the road, and whats going on around my car, makes me essentially forget about vaping (even on pretty long trips).

I imagine with something that feels as raw as riding a bike, the whole concentration thing is amplified.

If you can vape while you ride. Chances are, you're not paying enough attention to the road*.

*This statement excludes masters of the universe who do crazy s*** like send messages whilst on their bikes

Scooters and Harleys are not bikes

Edit. Cant put Harleys with scooters. Sorry scooters. Didnt need to insult scooters like that

@ bhavz now that you mention it I never use that , Il check this sunday if the sig will fit in the gixxers bum
Sweet

If you are riding anything from a K4 up it should fit. A buddy of mine fitted a 500ml coke and a toilet roll (rally time you know how it is) in his K5 bumbox no problems.

I think the idea of vaping while riding is just not smart at all. consider the amount of vapor you produce while vaping . now consider that vapor blowing straight into your eyes while doing 200km/hr down the freeway...
I vape either my goblin or silverplay while driving my bakkie and often as I exhale I decide to change lanes but then cant cos I cant see my mirror through the vapor to make sure its safe to change lanes. imagine the headlines in newspapers... e-cig user dies because he cant see the road through all the smoke he produces.... they wont even mention that you were a biker...

in any case. riding a bike for me a is a passion on its own. i agree with an earlier comment. there is nothing better than pulling off on the side of the road, admiring the view and having a vape.

I think the idea of vaping while riding is just not smart at all. consider the amount of vapor you produce while vaping . now consider that vapor blowing straight into your eyes while doing 200km/hr down the freeway...
I vape either my goblin or silverplay while driving my bakkie and often as I exhale I decide to change lanes but then cant cos I cant see my mirror through the vapor to make sure its safe to change lanes. imagine the headlines in newspapers... e-cig user dies because he cant see the road through all the smoke he produces.... they wont even mention that you were a biker...

in any case. riding a bike for me a is a passion on its own. i agree with an earlier comment. there is nothing better than pulling off on the side of the road, admiring the view and having a vape.

Don't worry, at 200 any vapor you exhale will be blown away far quicker than it can try go anywhere near your eyes

Does exhaled vape actually burn anyone's eyes?
I've had my eyes burn when ciggy smoke blew into them, but tried just now and vape does nothing at all.
In any case, wont chance it with a full face helmet, at any speed it would fill up the helmet if youre doing highway speeds plus vat (at which speed the visor would be closed to avoid the wind snapping your neck off)

I was going to comment, but I've been reliably informed by this thread that I don't own an actual bike. I mustn't forget to contact my insurance company and tell them the news.

Carry on...

You do realise that as long as bikes have been around, bikers diss each other's brand, all in lighthearted joking banter...?
Bikers can take a joke dude 8--)
At least its not a bicycle, it goes beyond me why one should suffer and cycle, since the internal combustion engine is so efficient to propel you forward :rofl:

This is Stupid, no its not a good idea to try and vape while on a bike. When on your bike all you do is ride !

Sup guys. Getting straight to the point I enjoy vaping while driving, nothing better than making people believe your car's interior is on fire.

I've been playing with the idea of getting a motorcmotorcycle (looking at either the bmw s1000r or the ktm rc8)

Now I've seen bikers before cruising slowly with their visors open or in some cases they have pisspot helmets and are able to smoke cigarettes while riding.

I can imagine that it wouldn't be so easy to vape while ridin, yet alone dripping.

I saw a post regarding some over overoverseas dude who has made a vape jacket with a pipe arrangement to get the vapor to the mouth.

What I don't understand is the way I thought it worked is the closer you are to the atomizer the better the flavour so surely with something that long you won't get anything at all.

I may be wrong so don't quote me here.

Basically are there any bikers that vape and do you guys vape while riding, have some sort of rig built or just stop and vape.

Apologies if this post is all over the place
I ride a K2 1000 but only use drippers, my advice on dripping on superbikes? Ensure your local hospital allows vaping before attempting to drip on it :rofl:...I just park and drip...

Back