Billow RTA in stock at Sir Vape

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
If you loved the Lemo this is going to blow you away. They call this the Kayfun Killer and from the reviews on this awesome RTA we can see why :clap:

Eciggity have collaborated with EHPRO to create the new 22mm atomizer, the Billow RTA. It features 4 deep juice channels as well as a 4 post design for easier building. It has 2 large 2.5mm airflow holes (bigger than the Orchid or Fogger v4/5) which can both be adjusted separately with the adjustable airflow pin located on the bottom side of the atomizer. On the deck, it features 2 large raised cyclops airflow holes to distribute the airflow evenly throughout the entire coil and to help prevent any leakage. We reduced the size of the chimney as much as we could to preserve the flavor while giving enough space on the deck for you to build on. We opted for a simple yet sleek look, so we made the body out of thick quartz glass which can hold up to 5ml of liquid. The bottom 510 connection is made out of copper and is also adjustable. For those of you who are tired of constantly dripping and just want a RTA that can rip clouds and produce flavor like RDAs do, this one's for you!

the billow.jpg

Now available:
http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/rbas-rdas-atomisers/products/billow-rta-by-ehpro

Pricing R480 for either Black or S/S

Last edited:
I smell a SMOK M50 and a Billow RTA combo coming my way! :D:D:D

Seriously nice looking RTA though. Might make its way to my wishlist soon

Yeah I might need to invest in something like that as well. so much vape gear so little funding.

Beautiful looking RTA. Based on reviews I read this is one not to be missed. Onto my wishlist it goes. May just be a perfect match for the ipv2s wouldn't you say @Sir Vape

Yeah i reckon Ipv2s would work well but what about.
10847848_923349557730903_7686695951672938696_n.jpg

Yeah baby now we talking.

Yeah i reckon Ipv2s would work well but what about.
10847848_923349557730903_7686695951672938696_n.jpg

Yeah baby now we talking.

I check that 'little' mod out earlier. Had I known about it a month ago I would have waited for it instead of the ipv2s. On paper she is specd beautifully. Wouldn't mind getting one to test and compare

Well you never know what might happen hey for all you know we have a little competition for one nudge nudge wink wink (but i got to speak to the boss first) but then i am the BIGGUY and he is the HOBBIT .

whats all this trophy and medal stuff about lol. and can i sell them to buy more mods HA HA HA HA:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back