Billow VS Lemo

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I just want to do a quick review about the Lemo and the Billow.

First of all the Lemo wins way way ahead.

Im running a 1.6 26g 3mm single coil and a 1.6 26g 3mm dual coils in the billow, vaping same juice in both tank ( VAPONAUTE - OVER THE RAINBOW) what a awesome juice.

Both im vaping on 50watts and let me tel you the Lemo's flavor is threw the roof. In my opinion way better than the Billow.

If tested different builds in the Lemo and Billow and always getting the same results.

The Billow produce much more vapor than the Lemo, but what is vapor if all that nice yum yum flavor is missing.

I new there was a big reason why i loved the Lemo so much.

Some pro and cons:

LEMO Pros
--------------

Has so much flavor

The vapor is enough for me

Airflow is great

Easy to built on

Chimney can break down in two parts.

Easy easy to fill the tank

Never ever leaked on me

LEMO Cons
--------------

The O rings- always scared of loosing them.

BILLOW Pros
-----------------

Easy to built on

Dual coils or single coil

O rings are nice and tight

Has a lot of air flow

BILLOW Cons
-----------------

The flavor is not good

The airflow has a whistle that can drive you crazy.

Its a ***** to fill this tank. You need to use the correct bottle.

Guys this is my point of view and hope this help's anybody in the future who decides to buy themselves a RTA.

THX FOR READING

Thanks for your review. I was actually wondering if the billow is any better.

Just a quick question. Do you by any chance have the kangertech subtank as well?

Thanks for your review. I was actually wondering if the billow is any better.

Just a quick question. Do you by any chance have the kangertech subtank as well?
No buddy sorry i don't. Its to big for me so i will not be getting it.

No buddy sorry i don't. Its to big for me so i will not be getting it.

Alright cool. The size is not such a huge issue for me. I'm interested in trying it out.

Hi guys

I just want to do a quick review about the Lemo and the Billow.

First of all the Lemo wins way way ahead.

Im running a 1.6 26g 3mm single coil and a 1.6 26g 3mm dual coils in the billow, vaping same juice in both tank ( VAPONAUTE - OVER THE RAINBOW) what a awesome juice.

Both im vaping on 50watts and let me tel you the Lemo's flavor is threw the roof. In my opinion way better than the Billow.

If tested different builds in the Lemo and Billow and always getting the same results.

The Billow produce much more vapor than the Lemo, but what is vapor if all that nice yum yum flavor is missing.

I new there was a big reason why i loved the Lemo so much.

Some pro and cons:

LEMO Pros
--------------

Has so much flavor

The vapor is enough for me

Airflow is great

Easy to built on

Chimney can break down in two parts.

Easy easy to fill the tank

Never ever leaked on me

LEMO Cons
--------------

The O rings- always scared of loosing them.

BILLOW Pros
-----------------

Easy to built on

Dual coils or single coil

O rings are nice and tight

Has a lot of air flow

BILLOW Cons
-----------------

The flavor is not good

The airflow has a whistle that can drive you crazy.

Its a ***** to fill this tank. You need to use the correct bottle.

Guys this is my point of view and hope this help's anybody in the future who decides to buy themselves a RTA.

THX FOR READING

Thanks for this review bro, ive actually been waiting for one...

So u say you have the exact same setup and juice in both of them?

And sorry i forgot to mention its the normal Lemo not the Lemo drop. I have a Lemo drop but cant compare that one to the Billow as the tank size is 2.7ml

Its funny how different individual experiences are.

I was chatting to @paulph201 who's told me that his initial impression on the Billow vs the Lemo is that the Billow is the better of the two with regard to flavour. He and i have a very similar taste when it comes to vaping, so i think it will still pick one up.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @VapeSnow. :)

I still want the Lemo... Hope to pick one up on the weekend.

I was chatting to @paulph201 who's told me that his initial impression on the Billow vs the Lemo is that the Billow is the better of the two with regard to flavour. He and i have a very similar taste when it comes to vaping, so i think it will still pick one up.

Don't get me wrong the Billow is a awesome RTA but compared to the Lemo i have to give the Billow second place.

I have the Drop and normal one. The test was done on the normal one.

Dont let my review turn you away from the Billow. Lol

If you already have a Lemo then the Billow is a must have. But if you dont have either one get the Lemo first.

Awesome tank buddy. You can never go wrong with the Lemo or Lemo Drop

I prefer the lemo due to the tank capacity... not interested in the drop! although, the drop does look good on these new mini mods!

I prefer the lemo due to the tank capacity... not interested in the drop! although, the drop does look good on these new mini mods!
Im running my drop on my blood red Cloupor DNA 30 clone and dame its a good combo. I really dont need more than 30watts for my Lemos.

Im running my drop on my blood red Cloupor DNA 30 clone and dame its a good combo. I really dont need more than 30watts for my Lemos.

The exact mod as what i have, but silver!

i find that 30w is more than enough power for me, except when it comes to my atlantis, that could do with a little more power!

The exact mod as what i have, but silver!

i find that 30w is more than enough power for me, except when it comes to my atlantis, that could do with a little more power!
Jip i agree. I was vaping my Atlantis at 36watts and that was perfect. The Lemo you dont really need much more than 30watts.

Thanks for sharing your findings @VapeSnow

With respect I have to totally disagree in the billow cons its on par if not better than both my other 2 lemos and it may be due to my build but I don't feel the need for my lemos anymore .I do notice ppl r building .5 and I'm running a .3 build on mine so maby at .5 the lemo is better I will give more feedback later on.

Paul and I had a mini get together last night.

I tested his billow out as well. Comparing to my Lemo it was so much better! The airflow and Flavour from his was just fantastic. Get better airflow from the billow than the Lemo.

This has prompted me to add the billow to my wanted list.

I think you gonna love it as well!

Paul and I had a mini get together last night.

I tested his billow out as well. Comparing to my Lemo it was so much better! The airflow and Flavour from his was just fantastic. Get better airflow from the billow than the Lemo.

This has prompted me to add the billow to my wanted list.

I think you gonna love it as well!

Shot for the invite!! lol!! :p

Thanks dude! Will most certainly get one. Airflow on the lemo is too tight for me in any case and i like dual coils :D

Shot for the invite!! lol!! :p

Thanks dude! Will most certainly get one. Airflow on the lemo is too tight for me in any case and i like dual coils :D
It's worth it since you don't have a lemo and you won't have to drill it out like all the current ppl r doing on them. :p btw @VapeSnow great thread :p

With respect I have to totally disagree in the billow cons its on par if not better than both my other 2 lemos and it may be due to my build but I don't feel the need for my lemos anymore .I do notice ppl r building .5 and I'm running a .3 build on mine so maby at .5 the lemo is better I will give more feedback later on.
Everybody's experience is different. I had a 0.3, 0,5, 0.8 and 1.6 in the billow and my results was the same. But hey im glad you loving the billow. I know im enjoying it but im not one for so much airflow.

Back