Billows V2 - Now in black

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Lots of people are asking .. the Billows V2 should be back in stock by Monday/Tuesday. Silver and black.

I've opened pre-orders as well, you can order yours here. This batch will still include a free additional glass tank as well.

Apologies, the Billow V2 shipment is being delayed. The sales staff at Ehpro have been instructed to hold back all orders until Eciggity (the development partner for the Billow) has received theirs. Ehpro expects the other shipments to go on Monday so stock should be here by the end of next week. Sorry guys :(

Last edited:
The good news is the stock shipped today .. the bad news it they should have shipped yesterday. I think they will only be delivered to us by Monday. :mad:

Ja I guess so, but its kind of swak to not get a email response after a whole day has passed. For any business that's unacceptable. With service in this country if you are not on a persons case then nothing gets done. Anyway.....

Any news? Please let us know, don't mind the waiting but we need feedback.

Witbank's going to be overcast the day my Billow V2 arrives.

Starting to get annoyed with this no response nonsense. Doubt if ill ever buy from this vendor again.:speechless:

@jprossouw @skola @Igno I have just spoken to @JakesSA via phone and he informed me that the ADSL line is down and they are unable to respond to the forum or emails. I knew there must have been some sort of problem as this is one on the best vendors in SA and not like them not to respond or give updates.

The problem is being addressed and you should receive feedback as soon as it is all sorted.

With regards to the Billows they have been stopped at customs for inspection and are waiting final release.

Please contact them by phone if you require urgent assistance the details are displayed on the contact page of the site.
http://www.vapeclub.co.za/pages/about-us

@jprossouw @skola @Igno I have just spoken to @JakesSA via phone and he informed me that the ADSL line is down and they are unable to respond to the forum or emails. I knew there must have been some sort of problem as this is one on the best vendors in SA and not like them not to respond or give updates.

The problem is being addressed and you should receive feedback as soon as it is all sorted.

With regards to the Billows they have been stopped at customs for inspection and are waiting final release.

Please contact them by phone if you require urgent assistance the details are displayed on the contact page of the site.
http://www.vapeclub.co.za/pages/about-us

There is Tapatalk? That is a poor excuse.

Thank you for the info, much appreciated. I have done alot of business with VapeClub recently and I regard them as the go to guys for vape gear, I will do business with them again and again. I understand the circumstances and hope their line problems get sorted ASAP, I know our South African service providers are sometimes a pain in the butt. I was sure that there was a good reason for them not responding to our E-Mails as they are indeed one of the best vendors in South Africa and they will have my continued support as long as I vape.

Hi all

We are back online and I really do apologies for not responding on this thread or via email. I have had a hell of a day with telkom trying to get it sorted out.

As for Tapatalk I do not use it as I prefer to be able to read without my glasses ;)

Thank you @BigAnt for responding on our behalf :)

As for the billows they have indeed been stopped by customs and we are just waiting for for further information. As soon as I have any you can be sure that I will post here straight away.

I apologise for my earlier rant. Like I said, was just getting annoyed. Thank you for the feedback

Yes please accept my apologies as well? We have two ADSL lines 20mbps + 10 mbps and iBurst 2 mbps as backup and I thought that should provide enough redundancy. This morning at 6:05AM both went offline (I was busy doing stock orders at the time). I tried switching to iBurst but also no go. The one ADSL line come up about an hour and a half ago. iBurst seemingly has disconnected my modem due to 'inactivity on the network', regular payments are apparently irrelevant.

The Billows should have cleared yesterday, from enquiries today with the courier (nobody speaks to customs directly) it would appear they are still waiting for clearance. In my experience this means the parcel will likely be stopped for 'inspection' .

This means they will request information incl. supplier invoice, proof of payment, importers authority etc. (which I have already prepared and sent to the courier, just in case). After the papers are reviewed and approved they will generally take a peek in the parcel, realise they have no idea what they are looking at, and the parcel will be cleared.

The 'inspection' process however takes another two to three days, if this is in fact, what is happening. :(

For those who have not dealt with VapeClub before, or are unaware of it, we do have an open cancellation policy on pre-orders. Should you wish to rather cancel your order and opt for a refund you are of course welcome to do so, please pm @VapeGrrl your order number to set the process in motion.

Again, please accept my apologies we endeavour to avoid these scenarios best we can.

Back