Black Mvp 2 With Aero Tank For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi there... Selling my black MVP2 with aero tank. Only 1 month old and new coil in yesterday.

Needing to fund other stuff.

R750.00 without shipping.

Please PM if interested.
IMG_4903.jpg

awesome stuff Zeki, my driver is doing some rounds for work this morning and should be around at your shop just after 2ish to pick up my new MVP addition - looking forward to trying out the aerotank :rock:

awesome stuff Zeki, my driver is doing some rounds for work this morning and should be around at your shop just after 2ish to pick up my new MVP addition - looking forward to trying out the aerotank :rock:

Excellent combo Liz. Remember you tried mine at the meet? keep the wattage range between 6.5-9watts. Does hold a lot of juice. You will need to buy some additional dual coils though.

Thanks RezaD, i remember yeah, thanks for the heads up :) i still have 6 of the dual coils i got with my Mpt3, Devdev said the aerotank uses the same ones :rock:

thanks Zeki, i'm already enjoying it :rock: topped it up with some VM peach2rooibos and Vaporize Virginia Tobacco, it's absolutely amazing!!! i'm in vaping heaven with my MVPs in both hands, racing off to a Silver hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back