BLCK Flavour - BLCK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Hi @alex1501

My apologies for that, please send me your list and I will sort this out for you without you having to fill the cart again.

Guys, remember that this is one of the busiest days for vendors - some sites cant handle the sudden influx of traffic - banks are down, payfast under pressure, ect. Even Takealot is down as we speak...

I placed my order at 07h00 at Blck - got everything I wanted - no problems

3 cart crashes later order is in! Probably my fault, the cart was embarrassingly full. Missed out on some of the R5 concentrates I was slightly interested but they were impulse buys anyway. Also had to get a 30ml instead of a 10ml for one of the flavors as it got sold out before mine could go through. Definately forgot to readd some stuff including the R5 VG sadly, I'm sure I'll remember what else it was as the day goes on haha.

Still got a pretty good haul, stocked up on some staples and got some new stuff to mess around with. Thanks for the sale @Richio !

R5-R10 flavours are always a win! My bank's site crashed under BF load so some flavours sold out before I could check out, but I got most of the ones I want to experiment with along with some staples. I was one of those criticising Blck for last year's BF sale. This year's sale was 1000% improved and exceeded my expectations by a mile. Thanks very much, @Richio!

Yessir!!! Let the DIY journey begin. Thanks @Richio!!

254cbdaf786b4c9811752ed0ed26bf68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pancake went fast as well, think it was gone while making cart number 2 so about half 7. Raisin as well, wanted to grab it for a chelsea bun I've been messing around with to see if it would fit but at R2.50 it was literally a steal and disappeared after cart 1. Gratz to those who managed to grab the cheapies!

Dude! That stuff was sold out just a little past 7!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I finished my orders at 7:12 Wasn't the lucky one

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back