BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

I love diy, endless posibilities :)
Man I have so many of your recipes pasted in a word doc I for one can't wait try some of them out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What's ur guys average spend on diy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi @kyle_redbull
Jhb is a flat shipping fee of R40 (< 2kg)
Sure you can collect, just share your cart link and your email address with me and I'll get an invoice sent to you with a collection address.

Last edited:
Hi @kyle_redbull
Jhb is a flat shipping fee of R40 (< 2kg)
Sure you can collect, just share your cart link and your email address with me and I'll get an invoice sent to you with a collection address.
Thanks bud. Would you be able to mix me 70/30 pg and vg with nic at 6mg reason why I say 6 is if I add flavours up to a maximum of 15% then the nic level should drop off to around 3mg? If you can what would your price be for a 500ml bottle?

@kyle_redbull let me get you a price, will send you a pm. What quantity are you looking for?
Plus minus 500ml bud I still have half pg and vg but just want to add nic but give me a price for 70/30 6mg. How do u calculate if let's say I only use 10% flavouring what the nic content would be?

Hi, i know everyone is asking. Any news on your cap flavours. Want to order from you. Just waiting on the cap gold Pineapple.

Just want to make sure if I use say 18% flavouring that my nic is not too low else I must go for 9mg

Thanks bud. Would you be able to mix me 70/30 pg and vg with nic at 6mg reason why I say 6 is if I add flavours up to a maximum of 15% then the nic level should drop off to around 3mg? If you can what would your price be for a 500ml bottle?

It is seriously easy to mix yourself, also thought it would be great to get a premix, but with a scale or syringes it is a matter of seconds to mix. Also gives you the luxury of controlling the amount of Nic. I have slowly been reducing my Nic in recipes in the hopes of getting off it completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is seriously easy to mix yourself, also thought it would be great to get a premix, but with a scale or syringes it is a matter of seconds to mix. Also gives you the luxury of controlling the amount of Nic. I have slowly been reducing my Nic in recipes in the hopes of getting off it completely

I know it's easy bud but I have small children a 4 year old and 6 month old and I ain't risking their lives if I spill and they touch it by accident...

I know it's easy bud but I have small children a 4 year old and 6 month old and I ain't risking their lives if I spill and they touch it by accident...

Ah fair enough, makes sense. Keeping it safe!

@kyle_redbull I agree with @moonunit
It's quite easy to mix and honestly speaking, I don't think it's a good idea using pre mixed Nic. You won't have consistentcy in your mixes and the calculations will drive you insane but I'll send you a price anyway.

I don't mix anything at home, all my diy stuff tucked away nicely at graft. Don't have to stress about having nic around the house with a 20month old boy running around

Hi @Sickboy77
As soon as I have some news from the shipper. I'll post up an ETA. I don't want to guesstimate anything right now cause then I'd be lying.
My apologies for the inconvenience.

I have a hyperactive 10 year old and my littel girl is 3. I also don't wan to risk them getting a my nic for fear they drink it.
I use premixed 80/20 VG/PG with nic mixed in at 3.33mg. I chose 3.33mg nic because once mixed with a single flavour at 10% should bring it down to 3mg ie. for 30ml 27ml premixed VG/PG/Nic and 3ml concentrates.
Most of my recipes call for between 12 to up to 20% concentrate so I know my mixes are probably in the region of 2.6mg but I would rather have less nic than too much. I can always dilute some 36mg in plain PG and then add a few drops until I get the desired nic hit.

I agree with everyone on the premix not being the best idea from a consistency point of view but I keep mine in a dark, cool cupboard and always shake well before use. But from a safety perspective it is safer to keep premixed, as well as makes mixing simpler.

The Gush clone I made from the concentrates bought here was a resounding success. We had a get together/braai yesterday afternoon and I was vaping the Gush clone in an old Gush bottle. Everyone that vaped it loved, it even fooled my mate that knows the juice!
I have been chasing this clone since I started DIY 2 months ago and thanks to @Richio for sourcing Shirley Temple my goal was finally achieved.
Excellent service from an exceptional guy! Let me know when you have the Swedish Gummy in stock, will make future clones easier if I can get it all from you :D

I needed some more Strawberry Ripe and Strawberry, I have a thing for Strawberry vapes.
Hit the website, Strawberry Ripe and Strawberry on special till the 2nd June #WINNER

I needed some more Strawberry Ripe and Strawberry, I have a thing for Strawberry vapes.
Hit the website, Strawberry Ripe and Strawberry on special till the 2nd June #WINNER

Strawberry is a must have in bulk lol, there's always a call for it in everything

Strawberry is a must have in bulk lol, there's always a call for it in everything

Good thing I ordered 2 SB Ripe and 1 normal SB. I can vape straight SB Ripe on it's own mixed at 12% as an ADV.
I blame @Rooigevaar for my addiction to strawberry and cream vapes, as it was his Belly Rub that started it all!

Good thing I ordered 2 SB Ripe and 1 normal SB. I can vape straight SB Ripe on it's own mixed at 12% as an ADV.
I blame @Rooigevaar for my addiction to strawberry and cream vapes, as it was his Belly Rub that started it all!

Totally agree, strawberry ripe is the closest to a real strawberry taste and works well. Even the scent when you open the bottle of it , exact same as you would get from a real strawberry.

Back