Bombies - Juice Reviews

Yes, and a few others as well.
@Silver, you do know the Odin will only fit on a LP Reo?

Thanks @Andre and you are right @paulph201
Reo Blue is indeed LP and was brought in with @Poppie's reos, just so i could play with other atties
I feel bad that I havent played much with other atties - but hopefully this will change soon
Looks like the Blue Reo will become my lung hitter... Lets see...
RM2 still rocks my world for most juices.

That porcupine admiring modmaster overseas made a perfect mouth to lung device when he made the SP Reo with the RM2!

BOMBIES - WHITE GUMMY B
Nic -
3mg
Bottle Size - 18ml
Price -
R100 (ON SPECIAL FOR NOW)
Vendor - Cloud Flavour - www.cloudflavour.co.za

Description -
A candy-type vape that will satisfy your sweet cravings
Atty & Mod Used - Kayfun V4 @ 1.08ohms - Cloupor T6 @ 20W-28W range
Wick - Rayon Cellucotton

Smell -
A sweet candy
Taste - It tastes just like these, exactly:
41594_126575620711500_7840_n.jpg

So if you like gummy bears you will love this. Its not as sweet as it smells, its just right. Certainly an ADV for me.
Vapor - Being Max VG it is very good
Would I buy again - I just have, finished half the bottle in a day lol

Shout out to Paul from Cloud Flavour for excellent packaging and customer service(juice comes in a cool bright green bag)

BOMBIES - WHITE GUMMY B
Nic -
3mg
Bottle Size - 18ml
Price -
R100 (ON SPECIAL FOR NOW)
Vendor - Cloud Flavour - www.cloudflavour.co.za

Description -
A candy-type vape that will satisfy your sweet cravings
Atty & Mod Used - Kayfun V4 @ 1.08ohms - Cloupor T6 @ 20W-28W range
Wick - Rayon Cellucotton

Smell -
A sweet candy
Taste - It tastes just like these, exactly:
41594_126575620711500_7840_n.jpg

So if you like gummy bears you will love this. Its not as sweet as it smells, its just right. Certainly an ADV for me.
Vapor - Being Max VG it is very good
Would I buy again - I just have, finished half the bottle in a day lol

Shout out to Paul from Cloud Flavour for excellent packaging and customer service(juice comes in a cool bright green bag)
What a great Review man! thanks!

I appreciate it as you know what the gummy bear tasts like and i dont since i have never had one lol.
looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the others!

Hello my fellow Vapetonians!

I got myself a nice 12mg 30ml bottle of bacco B from bombies.

Gooi'd this juice in my Goblin with a 150w Sigelei, and vaping at 38 watts with 0.4 ohm resistance.

The flavour of this is subtle, yet very distinct and unique. I taste a slight tobacco taste on the inhale, with a fireball taste on the exhale. For me, it is a very smooth vape.

The description on the website is as follows - "A mild tobacco blend with a fiery kick".

I know the fireball taste is something not expected, but i think this can be a nice all day vape. It is not overpowering at all.

I would rate it a 4/5. Definitely one of the better ones ive tasted so far.

Anyone else tried this juice yet?

Hello my fellow Vapetonians!

I got myself a nice 12mg 30ml bottle of bacco B from bombies.

Gooi'd this juice in my Goblin with a 150w Sigelei, and vaping at 38 watts with 0.4 ohm resistance.

The flavour of this is subtle, yet very distinct and unique. I taste a slight tobacco taste on the inhale, with a fireball taste on the exhale. For me, it is a very smooth vape.

The description on the website is as follows - "A mild tobacco blend with a fiery kick".

I know the fireball taste is something not expected, but i think this can be a nice all day vape. It is not overpowering at all.

I would rate it a 4/5. Definitely one of the better ones ive tasted so far.

Anyone else tried this juice yet?

Nice accurate impressions, and its a favorite of many vapers on this forum.

I apologise for the duplicate forums... Sigh, I am using g tapatalk and it's quite difficult to see if there may already be other threads.. My apologies admins..

Bacco B is also a great juice to transition to unflavoured base, it's very similar to me.

Thanks for fixing that up @Alex

Bacco B is also a great juice to transition to unflavoured base, it's very similar to me.
Am I understanding you correctly - Bacco B is similar in flavour to your unflavoured base?

No I think he means its a great mix to flavor unflavored base.

Am I understanding you correctly - Bacco B is similar in flavour to your unflavoured base?

I mean this, once you have emptied a Reo bottle of Bacco B, try refilling that bottle with unflavoured VG base at whatever nic strength you prefer, and keep vaping...

Pretty soon you forget that there is unflavoured liquid in the "tank". Which just happened to me earlier this morning when I had to refill. And I'm thinking to myself "what flavour was that again", "oh yes it was the plain VG base".

For reference: this is in the derringer atty @ .3ohm, dual coils on a Reo, with Japanese cotton.

Back