Building A Box Mod

yeah that will give you the info to build a basic unregulated mod

Yip good enough for starters, just note: get a switch that can handle your maximum current @crack2483

Yip good enough for starters, just note: get a switch that can handle your maximum current @crack2483

Do you mean the "push button switch" for firering? Also I don't want a led. Can that be removed along with the resistor?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do you mean the "push button switch" for firering? Also I don't want a led. Can that be removed along with the resistor?

Yip the Firing push button switch and yes you can remove the LED and Resistor.

How would the thickness of the wire used affect performance. Obviously not thin wire but would there be a negative effect if too thick?

How would the thickness of the wire used affect performance. Obviously not thin wire but would there be a negative effect if too thick?

No not at all, rather too thick than too thin - here's a link to a nice cable/wire thickness calculator

I can't seem.to find anywhere on the net. Does anyone know of a place that sells dna/sx chips singularly. Ie not Alibaba moq etc?

easy there crack. unless you have a decent electronics history, start out with a normal little box mod and work you're way up. also check the firsts few afriville posts, johan did find a decently priced vamo v5 replacement board that could work

Back