Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Mine are now doing the capless few days as recommended on their web site. Did, however, take a sneak preview of Under the Sea. I like it - well balanced with the herbal and fruity background notes just enough to keep one interested. And the Mints are not overpowering or too sweet. I think this might be one of those that one can vape for a full day without getting tired of it.
Have you tried any of the others?
I sampled 2 or 3 at the cape vape meet. Under the sea is the one that stood out for me so cant really remember what the rest tasted like lol. I'm going to chalk that up to age.

Thanks for your impressions of Under the Sea @Andre
I am now interested in that one!
Here we go again....

Happy 2015 to all

As @Andre said these Vaponaute's just smell divine - like tobacco layered on cognac. Couldn't keep myself contained and had to try "Into the Wild" as well as "On the Storm." They are now breathing as the female mixologist suggests, but the couple of ml of each was divine - most definitely quite complex black French tobacco base with a lot of different other flavors etc. Will give it horns next week and make some notes.

Finally!! After aramex being useless once again, got my vape mail today only 3 days late.
Thanks for the awesome service @ShaneW and the goodies.
882a1c559566589af26692892c7a68c3.jpg
685d3be35f9afaadfa448e1973c15623.jpg

A bit late but a big thanks to **** for the juices and great service.
Juices still need a bit of steeping as they were just made.
0ab142dbb6232625d4bbd8d1582a8880.jpg
98560d7b74b7db428acb116ab725652b.jpg

My Christmas present to myself arrived a little later than I would have hoped - but it has arrived and I am loving it!!
The new addition to my ever growing collection... The Steel Punk Slug :D
Slug.jpg

Please allow me to introduce the newest member to the family.

20150104_182440[1].jpg
I got my SMOK Fury-S 18650 :dance::party::dance::party::dance:

and we are expecting again... :rofl:

So far my new years resolution is going awesome.

I should start practicing safe surfing :rofl:

Awesome stuff @Arthster

The family looks well... and growing so fast! :D

Congrats @Arthster
Wishing you well with it!
I noticed you had a 18350 version in your signature. Is this now the bigger version?

Congrats @Arthster
Wishing you well with it!
I noticed you had a 18350 version in your signature. Is this now the bigger version?

Yip, they weren't built telescoping so there where two versions an 18350 and an 18650. The look exactly the same apart from battery tube length

Back