Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vapemail baby!!

A sigelei 100w sitting with a lancia RDA and a set wide bore drip tip :D

4f2897ec3e2442cfd318175cc13a8000.jpg

78a282754cefe3799282e0331087e51a.jpg
That Lancia is one beautiful RDA :)

For a moment I thought you had some lemon slices in there :O
Then my brain kicked into gear and I realized it was only wick...such a letdown :think:
Lol! Little lemon slices made of rayon

This Lancia is mighty impressive!! I'm feeling a silver come on and I'm vaping 6mg :eek:

Lol! Little lemon slices made of rayon

This Lancia is mighty impressive!! I'm feeling a silver come on and I'm vaping 6mg :eek:

She really is a beauty...and so shiny :rock:

Happens every time I get a new atty/mod (or build a new awesome coil)...I forget my normal vaping behaviour and just chain the crap out of it and turn myself six shades of silver :p

Definitely need to get some 0mg for use with new devices/setups ;)
And some lemon slices :p

She really is a beauty...and so shiny :rock:

Happens every time I get a new atty/mod (or build a new awesome coil)...I forget my normal vaping behaviour and just chain the crap out of it and turn myself six shades of silver

Definitely need to get some 0mg for use with new devices/setups ;)
And some lemon slices

Yep. The excitement completely throws everything out of sync!

And to think I once giggled @paulph201 when he told me he vapes 3mg :eek:

DIY stuff arrived,now it's time to dilute some juice and give the Atlantis its last try.
IMG_0277.JPG

Big ups to @Melinda and @Derick at SkyBlue for the yummy juice :D

View attachment 19011

Sadly, one of my new favourites has been discontinued... I will miss you Sweet Raspberry :(

Hmmm, and you got some more HH :D
I never got around to Sweet Raspberry so I don't even know what I'm missing ;(
My absolute favourite is Strawberry Snap - just hope it doesn't get the axe :eek:

Ok so I got these juices 2 days ago from sky blue
ce50a825fc3b7403dd71b4e2ccd64da2.jpg

@Melinda I might have to start ordering this nilla custard in 1L bottles. I mean look where it is already.

Oh and your holiday juice please tell me that's going into production it's fun amazing juice. I'm not sure what exactly it is. One time it's fruity and the next it tastes like sweeties me and my wife love it!

Ok so I got these juices 2 days ago from sky blue
ce50a825fc3b7403dd71b4e2ccd64da2.jpg

@Melinda I might have to start ordering this nilla custard in 1L bottles. I mean look where it is already.

Oh and your holiday juice please tell me that's going into production it's fun amazing juice. I'm not sure what exactly it is. One time it's fruity and the next it tastes like sweeties me and my wife love it!
Yep HH will be up for sale this month sometime :)

Vape Mail, baby.
Some of my favourite Bombies jooses - flavour and clouds galore - doing the name CloudFlavour proud. Thanks for the great specials and super service @paulph201.
And some authentic AW IMR button top batteries. The 18650s are 2200 mAh and 20A continuous discharge. More excited about the 18490s - they are 1200 mAh and a solid 18A continuous discharge - my Reo Mini is going to rock with those. Thanks @Rob Fisher for importing those for us.

T9V4Soy.jpg

View attachment 19012
Big thanks to @paulp201 for awesome juice at awesome pricing .

Unfortunately there was some turbulence on the way down to the cape and we have lost one bottle in transit.

Paul has been amazing and is sending replacements already .

Top notch juice
Top notch service
Thanks again

Sent from my typewriter running windows 2020

Vape Mail, baby.
Some of my favourite Bombies jooses - flavour and clouds galore - doing the name CloudFlavour proud. Thanks for the great specials and super service @paulph201.
And some authentic AW IMR button top batteries. The 18650s are 2200 mAh and 20A continuous discharge. More excited about the 18490s - they are 1200 mAh and a solid 18A continuous discharge - my Reo Mini is going to rock with those. Thanks @Rob Fisher for importing those for us.

For interest sake, has anyone determined yet what rewraps those AW batteries are? I'm guessing Samsung the 18650s.

For interest sake, has anyone determined yet what rewraps those AW batteries are? I'm guessing Samsung the 18650s.
Apparently AW gets a lot of different batteries in. He then runs stringent tests. Those that make the grade gets his wrap. Has built up an awesome reputation. With it some fakes of course. These are the newest ones with some extra authenticating features.

Been wanting one of these for a while now, finally decided to pull the trigger

QqobDkB.png

t6xsKfX.png

From Gerry Optics in JHB

Nice one! I love mine! ;-)
Was not expecting it to be this loud put some distilled water+vodka+sunlight in there figured it would make my drip tips, mechs and veritas clean. Still doing a 480s cycle. Next will be some juices

Was not expecting it to be this loud put some distilled water+vodka+sunlight in there figured it would make my drip tips, mechs and veritas clean. Still doing a 480s cycle. Next will be some juices
U have to hear the 4 lt one in metal . We use one at the shop to clean the tattoo grip so is full of metal in a metal basket. ..... 1 hour everyday . Not nice

Five Pawns,Rayon and some Koh Gen Do from Vapemob :)

Attachments

• 2015-01-09 18.21.02.jpg
    2015-01-09 18.21.02.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 30
Back