Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl for my awesome vape mail :D Marquis RDA.

Time for a nice bath and then the coil building fun begins :rock:

b49f869e6ee0e684735bcca33ba97aac.jpg

c821c3fdab2edbd7325168cadb448e2b.jpg

What are those long pins (right hand side of RDA) for?
They are pins that you insert into the base of the atty while you install the coil.

That way you always ensure that your coil is perfectly aligned with the air hole :D

Wowser! Vape Mail Baby! :rock::rock:

Stabilised wood for a special Mod or two in the future! OMG the wood is really beautiful in real life!

Wood4.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! One of the long lost Fasttech parcels arrived after 3 months or more!

Lekker little tool kit! All sorts of hex sizes etc...

Fasttech01.jpg

Next up a torch... not bad... And then a dual 18650 Wood Mod in a wooden box and a in a little bag... OMG what a piece of shit! Please remind me never to but this kind of stuff from Fasttech...
Fasttech02.jpg Fasttech03.jpg

A bunch of Philips Screwdrivers... always need them...
Fasttech04.jpg

Some Hex Screwdrivers
Fasttech05.jpg

A box of Hex screwdrivers... Yes I do indeed have a screwdriver problem.
Fasttech06.jpg

Some more Crapola from Fastttech.

Another torch... this one is a bit kak!
Fasttech07.jpg

Key Ring Screwdrivers.
Fasttech08.jpg

I'm not sure what the hell this is? It has a plunger thingy... I have no freaking idea what it is... will have to go look on the order to see what the description says it is!
Fasttech09.jpg

More little screwdrivers these are the most important part of the whole vape mail because the diameter of the screwdriver is 1,5mm which is the size I wrap my microcoils and I only have ONE that size.... now I have extra and can pack them into my travel kit and car kit and back up kit! ;-)
Fasttech10.jpg

A DIY Coil tool... Time will tell if it works!
Fasttech11.jpg

Not a 100% sure what this is but maybe it's just an atty cooler thingy... no doubt this will end up in the gorge!
Fasttech12.jpg

View attachment 20422

Key Ring Screwdrivers.
View attachment 20423

I'm not sure what the hell this is? It has a plunger thingy... I have no freaking idea what it is... will have to go look on the order to see what the description says it is!
View attachment 20424

More little screwdrivers these are the most important part of the whole vape mail because the diameter of the screwdriver is 1,5mm which is the size I wrap my microcoils and I only have ONE that size.... now I have extra and can pack them into my travel kit and car kit and back up kit! ;-)
View attachment 20425

View attachment 20426

Not a 100% sure what this is but maybe it's just an atty cooler thingy... no doubt this will end up in the gorge!
View attachment 20427

Wow @Rob Fisher you certainly have enough hex in your life lol

Ooh, both are beautiful, but the bottom one stole my heart.

They are simply stunning! And yes I would have to say (if I had to choose) the blue is my favorite! The green is awesome... that's why I bought both... couldn't make up my mind at the time either! ;-)

View attachment 20422

Key Ring Screwdrivers.
View attachment 20423

View attachment 20424

View attachment 20425

View attachment 20426

View attachment 20427
One can never have enough screwdrivers. Some epic mail.

@Rob Fisher that bottom thing looks like I can use it as a 510 place holder for one of my DIY mods. I wouldn't mind buying it from you if you want to get rid of it.

One can never have enough screwdrivers. Some epic mail.

@Rob Fisher that bottom thing looks like I can use it as a 510 place holder for one of my DIY mods. I wouldn't mind buying it from you if you want to get rid of it.

You can have it @Riddle! The next time I ship something to someone in JHB I will include it and you can grab it from them! ;-) Unless you want to pay R65 for courier!

You can have it @Riddle! The next time I ship something to someone in JHB I will include it and you can grab it from them! ;-) Unless you want to pay R65 for courier!
Thanks. I don't mind waiting a little. Let me know when ever.

Almost there, I have gotten up to the point where I have clear idea of how it can be done. Whether it will actually work, as per plan, is another story ..
Oh man, thank you for the trouble and I pray it works!

Not really vape mail, but I so thought this was lost - send with USPS 10 August 2014 and arrived via SAPO today. Custom made slingshot (aka kettie) for moi, by the world record holder himself; Bill Hays:

View attachment 20383

Cant believe your kettie arrived @johan!
So happy for you. I know you were looking very forward to it

My mom will be chuffed too - maybe she will need one as well ;-)

@Yiannaki , congrats on the Marquis
Wishing you well with it
I assume you are busy now creating the most perfect coils for it!
Lookimg forward to hearing your thoughts

@Rob Fisher , your Fastech vapemails were hilarious
I admire your dedication taking such good photos of each and every item
Loved the fact you got so many screwdrivers and hex drivers!
And having backup 1.5mm mandrels is a winner idea

@Joha ...oh for goodness sake, i'm tired of this slow connection and the auto-name thing. Johan. Why is the catty sideways? i mean, if you hold it the way the handle is, like a pistol grip, you'd be shooting sideways. i just couldn't figure it out. Looks awesome though.
6 months! - Almost 6 months. jaaa, "We deliver, whatever it takes." Ok.

Back