Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

New Squonking Box Mod! The Phidias! It took nearly three months to arrive and I thought it was a goner... but I guess it was stuck in JHB for the strike!

Phidias4.jpg Phidias5.jpg Phidias6.jpg Phidias8.jpg

12764bbbd9b73c77afafeeb5fd0db11c.jpg

Some Mount Baker Vapor

@Andre and @BumbleBee will do. The gwar one is the bloodbath yes. Just took a couple of quick drags, very fruity, pretty nice as an initial impression.

Have to say, only 11 of these bottles are mine though, order total was around 22 bottels.

Really looking forward to trying all of these.

Ok, tried all of them on the Reo on the rm2. So far all are good, except the honey berries. Moved over to the Odin at 0.4 ohm now, honey berries are a lot better now, can taste the flavour nicely

Courtesy of Mr Fisher
ecfcb34c42bd1aa0f05845da77b32d2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Of Note!
A big shout out to @JakesSA for a professional job done again (shaving me Reo), and to @VapeGrrl for the lovely gift (now I can also blow clouds of clowns)
:rock: Both you guys from www.vapeclub.co.za ROCK :rock:
:h:

GiftVM.jpg

Gift.jpg

(more to follow in the Reo Mail thread)​

Vape Mail Of Note!
A big shout out to @JakesSA for a professional job done again (shaving me Reo), and to @VapeGrrl for the lovely gift (now I can also blow clouds of clowns)
:rock: Both you guys from www.vapeclub.co.za ROCK :rock:
:h:

View attachment 20737

View attachment 20738

(more to follow in the Reo Mail thread)​

Congraulations!

Was entertaining when you were blowing clouds with your EGrip at the last meet.

Looking forward to seeing the epic ones you gonna make with the new setup.

Oh @Zodd! - you should've become a politician :p, now I'm in the cloud blowing championship league with me Odin (courtesy of Vape Club) :D

Oh @Zodd! - you should've become a politician :p, now I'm in the cloud blowing league with me Odin (courtesy of Vape Club) :D

I can't tell a lie. That was my downfall from becoming a politician. :D

You must take a photo and post it in the cloud blowing thread. Can show everyone what the innocent little Grip can do. ;)

Back