Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I give you 5 minutes. Then you are going to hate it due to your OCD. :D

Hehehe I'm sure I am... but my non-bf one with Antarctica in it on the 100W+ is so awesome but dripping just sucks! I will take an extra pill and hide it when not in use! :confused:

And probably sell them a few hours later! :D

Hehehe I'm sure I am... but my non-bf one with Antarctica in it on the 100W+ is so awesome but dripping just sucks! I will take an extra pill and hide it when not in use! :confused:

And probably sell them a few hours later! :D

I'll take a BF one off your hands if you don't like them. The Derrigner, that is :p

Epic non vape mail, my new iPhone 6 Plus arrived :rock:

16759994516_3ff9367d95_z.jpg

Vape mail straight from the USA, thanks to one of the members on this forum. I did not ask permission to mention his name so out of respect for his privacy I wont.

Evolv DNA25 small/normal screen on left
Evolv DNA40 large screen on right, both with temp limiting.

Now do I build my own mod or replace some of my clone DNA devices :)

Attachments

• DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Vape mail straight from the USA, thank to one of the members on this forum. I did not ask permission to mention his name so out of respect for his privacy I wont.

Evolv DNA25 small/normal screen on left
Evolv DNA40 large screen on right, both with temp limiting.

Now do I build my own mod or replace some of my clone DNA devices :)
Awww damn, if I really want a dna 40 board to put in my flask clone. If I only knew. :oops:

Awww damn, if I really want a dna 40 board to put in my flask clone. If I only knew. :oops:

That was my initial plan. Got the infinite clone from VapeMob. But now I'm leaning toward building my own "mini flask" from wood.
We'll see.

That was my initial plan. Got the infinite clone from VapeMob. But now I'm leaning toward building my own "mini flask" from wood.
We'll see.
Nice, it was the reason I bought the flask clone. Out of curiosity how much was the board landed?

Nice, it was the reason I bought the flask clone. Out of curiosity how much was the board landed?

The DNA40 was just over R700 and the DNA25 just under R500, but I didn't have to pay shipping so effectively the US$ price times exchange rate at the time.

So did anyone purchase Suicide Bunny Obsidian?:drunk:

q9fDcla.jpg

Some yummy SAUWS from The Puff Station as well as a black iStick 50w soon to become an,

Amp
$_57.JPG

Or a Gameboy
$_12.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks puffstation for the m80. Your speedy service will keep me coming back for more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked my parcel that left Florida on Wednesday... then to Tennesee and is currently at the Charles de Gaul airport in Paris... Duties and documentation and Vat all paid... should hit SA tonight and hopefully I may get an epic Vape Mail on Monday!

Here is a pic of one of the things in the parcel! :rock: And this is the least exciting item in the parcel! ;-)
DT.jpg

Just checked my parcel that left Florida on Wednesday... then to Tennesee and is currently at the Charles de Gaul airport in Paris... Duties and documentation and Vat all paid... should hit SA tonight and hopefully I may get an epic Vape Mail on Monday!

Here is a pic of one of the things in the parcel! :rock: And this is the least exciting item in the parcel! ;-)
View attachment 22929

I'm guessing something woody perhaps?

Back