Cloupor Mini
2 Sony VTC4's

upload_2015-4-21_10-29-53.jpeg

Holy @#%#
can i order it online?
did not see the option for 100ml
what size bottle is that?
i want ...should last me 2 weeks..:-D

That specific one was from VM, but most local suppliers will sell 100ml and even more if you ask them.

Vape Mail Baby! Delivery from Oyster Town! Thanks @Genosmate you rock big time! :rock:

SL Door made all shiny! The REO's are fighting to see who gets it! ;-)
VapeMailShiney1.jpg

Camila's new door made to match her stunning wood! She is very happy with her new outfit! :inlove:

VapeMailShiney2.jpg VapeMailShiney3.jpg

Ok not really mail, but hand delivered vape gear. Thanks to @Yusuf Cape Vaper for the segelei 150w and Pieter from @Complex Chaos for the smurfs.
bbd5ab095f9a82ffe5a977e1890c9aa2.jpg

1d994ce58cbe5a4a73d5da4291b80107.jpg

f9c03a2bb0a1817a1a7a53b469c0bd91.jpg
4e6e5a8c7c318e6a9b06669eea450f44.jpg

Now to get home and build lower to abuse this devil.

So some of you might know that I have a 'thing' for the Atomic RDA, thanks purely to @Gazzacpt ;-)
I love the Atomic so much, I bought a BF version before I even owned a BF mod :-D
And now that I have the Reo..... (hmmmm Reeooo :inlove::giggle:) and with the way it 'just works' I felt it deserved an authentic Atomic.

Thats where @Jakey comes into the picture :dance: :clap: :rock: There's a reason why he is 'User of the Month' ;-)

10942416_10154012872677699_4050956080378945900_n.jpg

Some vape mail, New Smok m80 Plus for the wife, she is ecstatic!! and a couple of additions to the DIY Box :) and a set of blue seal rings for her subtank mini
VG Based Nicotine
Marshmallow
Caramel
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Peanut Butter
Vanilla Swirl
20150422_181625.jpg
That little device has really impressed met, very nice menu structure, and it works like a charm... will see how battery life goes, hehe... Love the mech mode function on it as well.. pretty cool!!! Will be investing in some nickel wire to play with... but the wife is already please with it as it is at the moment :) With love to my wife @Liza Flynn

Last edited:
Woop Woop, and today my vape mail arrived :)

KUI purchased from @kimbo Thanx bud...

First impressions...

It looks pretty good, I got the hammer-tone spray job on it, and it looks good
Surprised by the size of the thing, was expecting it to be roughly the size of my travel companion, the Dimitri, but it's actually smaller..
Quality check...
1. The magnets they used on the doors are extremely small, so much so that with a bit of a flick of the wrist the door comes off, but bending it just a small amount resolved the issue, sits snug now :)
2. The little RDA looks pretty well built, the tolerances are also spot on, very happy with the build quality here, but then you get to the drip tip and that does not sit nice and snug like the rest of the device...
3.It does come with additional spares, including o-rings, extra bottle and so forth, all in all I think it's a good little device for the money paid...

Cant build on it right now as i'm at work, but will moer something onto the deck as soon as i'm at home and give you my impressions of it then. To be honest I have never built on a deck like this, where the negative posts are actually the deck, LOL it will be a frist, but those holes look big enough for like 22 gauge. so i'll have room to play with :)

Let's see what the BF hype is all about, LOL
20150423_102952.jpg

Thank you again @kimbo

Back