Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I have got to stop buying new juices. No more places to hide them:(. Thanks @AndreFerreira.

usb9LN7.jpg

Would anyone happen to be interested in buying some future vapemail from me? I don't need quite this much, but I'm not about to pay R15 per sheet either.

Made from 100% cotton that has not been chemically treated, bleached or pigmented. Raised withoutthe use of chemical fertilizer or pesticides to ensure pure, safe quality. Darker flecks in the material are natural and should be expected. These colorations are due to cotton seeds in the fine milling process and do not indicate product defects.

View attachment 34862
Looks like a life time supply

Picked up a few things this weekend's Vape Meet, really had to exercise extreme restraint with all that was on offer :O

I picked up this awesome case at VapeKing for storing and transporting my gear and juice, it really came in very handy. While I was there I grabbed some Cotton Bacon, SMAX Italian Princess (a really great coffee dessert juice), WW Table Mountain (couldn't resist after @Andre's review) and another V3 Flip. Thanks so much @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff :rock:

@BumbleBee, unlike the other juices in the pic, that SMAX Mafia Princess is on the endangered list locally. It is one of my all-time favourites though, and such a great tasting juice. Very well balanced with just the right amount of sweet to not overload the senses. I think that the bottles are k@k, as I'm convinced they have holes in the bottom, as the juice just disappears.
Come to think of it, all of the juices in that pic has the same tendency to figuratively and literally ;) evaporate in front of your eyes.

@BumbleBee, unlike the other juices in the pic, that SMAX Mafia Princess is on the endangered list locally. It is one of my all-time favourites though, and such a great tasting juice. Very well balanced with just the right amount of sweet to not overload the senses. I think that the bottles are k@k, as I'm convinced they have holes in the bottom, as the juice just disappears.
Come to think of it, all of the juices in that pic has the same tendency to figuratively and literally ;) evaporate in front of your eyes.
I picked those juices after I had obliterated my olfactory sense tasting so many juices at the meet, I picked those because after all that those were the only ones that I could still taste :D

I totally agree with you about those smax bottles, I liked the novelty factor but the description is what sold it. Only after did I realise that there is no way to see how much juice you have left in there, also I can't fill my goblins with it :eek:

...Only after did I realise that there is no way to see how much juice you have left in there, also I can't fill my goblins with it :eek:
No way to see ! Therein lies the problem :D They were designed for dripping, but works well with subtanks and the likes.
To ration yourself, you are going to have to weigh it !

Maybe you can 'borrow' @Bumblebabe 's mAN :rolleyes: or top-fill a Kayfun. At least that way the juice would last way longer - maybe 5 days instead of 3?

No way to see ! Therein lies the problem :D They were designed for dripping, but works well with subtanks and the likes.
To ration yourself, you are going to have to weigh it !

Maybe you can 'borrow' @Bumblebabe 's mAN :rolleyes: or top-fill a Kayfun. At least that way the juice would last way longer - maybe 5 days instead of 3?
Yeah, I'll put it through the subtanks but I really wanted to try it in the Gobbie. There must be a way to get that bottle open... I think if ripping the top of with force doesn't work then a mini drill should make light work of that plastic shell ;)

Stocking up on old favourites and a new one to try. Thanks to eciggies (@Dragon) - one vendor where "out of stock" international juices are a rare sight.

ZCSUroN.jpg

VM Modz with DNA40 chip. Milled from an aluminium block. Carbon inside. 2x 18650.

I am so happy that I could get hold of one of those. Its rare, the modder just sells occasionally.

20150911_195455.jpg

Back