Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Oh WOW @Stephen! That is chicken dinner! You are a lucky fish!

My wife wants to go to Spain, Portugal and Greece on holiday and I have been holding out because I like going to the US... now I may take her to Greece anyway! :D

Where exactly is the shop in Greece you bought the goodies from? Must make sure it's on the itinerary! Did you preorder or did they simply have stock?
Hi Rob, I purchased the Lukkos and Sunbox Graal from two sellers in the UK and the others two atty's from a Seller in Naples. Had the lot shipped to someone in Torino, who handed over to friends that were joining us in Greece.

I wouldn't want you rushing over here thinking I had purchased it all in Greece

Hi Rob, I purchased the Lukkos and Sunbox Graal from two sellers in the UK and the others two atty's from a Seller in Naples. Had the lot shipped to someone in Torino, who handed over to friends that were joining us in Greece.

I wouldn't want you rushing over here thinking I had purchased it all in Greece

Thanks for the heads up @Stephen... you just saved me a trip to Greece! :D

Some wire from Fasttech to brighten my day.

IMG_2778.jpg

This little bundle should last me a while now I guess

IMG_2781.jpg

I asked them... they are out of stock but their stirrer is R2,000 @zadiac

Thanks. Just wanted to compare the price against what I'm spending on the one I'm busy building. Just waiting for a few things, then I'll finish it. 3D printed parts are all done already. Have motors, speed controller and heat mats (well, one of them at least). Just waiting for the magnets and the new stir bars I ordered. Hopefully here by next week.

The Motherload of Vapour Mountain XXX arrived... 1,5 liters of pure vaping nirvana! :p This should keep me in stock for a couple of days!
XXX 001.JPG

Vape pickup. Thanks @Lim awesome service not to mention the price ;)
20160818_150928.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
A new outfit for my RX200S and a no-logo Griffin 25 clone, lets hope this one works better than the proper one.

image.jpeg

My cheese grater eventually arrived

552e63a7697fe19a7a0e141574f78eeb.jpg

72c1137a279349517c6dfe28dad6a310.jpg

beb20131ef9bccfe174be168535a56d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back