Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

SVA PENGUIN DELRIN DNA75 SQUONKER !!!!

You think Hen's teeth are rare.Try sourcing one of these.

A couple of months searching finally paid off !!!

:b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1:

Hi bud nice looking mod.
Looks like a Lost Vapes Halyco Mod.
What would be the diffrence between the Penguin and Halyco? I know the boards are diffrent Halyco is a DNA200.

SVA PENGUIN DELRIN DNA75 SQUONKER !!!!

You think Hen's teeth are rare.Try sourcing one of these.

A couple of months searching finally paid off !!!

:b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1:

Is this now #3 in the country???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nice setup, good price point too.
Me likes.

Just pre-ordered me a karma kit.
Now we wait

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
@GerritVisagie only drawback is that this one only comes with postless deck so u need claptons only but can buy a velocity deck accessory separately. they were dof enuf to include a 0.15 ohm coil with a mech...do they wanna blow people up

@GerritVisagie only drawback is that this one only comes with postless deck so u need claptons only but can buy a velocity deck accessory separately. they were dof enuf to include a 0.15 ohm coil with a mech...do they wanna blow people up

well, I suppose they took the name a little literal.
It's not that Limitless

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

20161203_170537.jpg
My first post in this thread. Half vapemail and have vape collection. Thanks to @Kyran for the amazing service and super low prices. Received the Rx2/3 and D2 Charger with that yummy golden goose milk choc thats almost finish.
Picked up 3 Samsung 30Q's from Vape King's Craighall opening last Friday.
The rest I picked up at Vape Cartel in Meyersdal in the week.

hey @Daniel it vapes amazing well with awesome flavour...1/2 smallest hole can be compared to a rm2...got first dibs this morning bro but i reckon this is a damn keeper..tobacco on this thing is insane

That sounds very interesting @incredible_hullk
Always on the lookout for a good MTL tank
Did you have it at the Vape Meet? If so, I am upset I didnt get to take a toot on it
What build is in there?
Where did you get it if I may ask?

VapeMeet Mail from yesterday

Several juices I bought from the juice vendors that were showcasing yesterday

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480840841.579868.jpg

From left to right

Fog Machine Pink Mini - a strawberry one - love the pic of the mini on the bottle!

Troll Brothers Orpiment - the menthol and peppermint one

L'dy Vape Kayleigh - this is their latest juice that just came out.

Opus EJuice Reverb - this is the lychee menthol one from their new Electro range

Blends of Distinction Citrus Mint Sorbet. Don't know why I didn't get this one before

And in the front is JOOSE-E-LIQZ SNLV 18. This is an erotic one. I mean exotic one ;-). Strawberry naartjie litchi and vanilla.

Tried many of the juices yesterday at the vape meet and settled on these to start with ;-)

Lots of tasting and testing and Vaping ahead.

Last edited:
That sounds very interesting @incredible_hullk
Always on the lookout for a good MTL tank
Did you have it at the Vape Meet? If so, I am upset I didnt get to take a toot on it
What build is in there?
Where did you get it if I may ask?

@Silver no i didnt cos i didnt i needed to a proper build and do a proper clean...vapes very well its a real winner i reckon. theres abt 4 air flow options and u can customize each hole so u can 1/2 or 1/4 or each hole. 1/4 on smallest is awesome. got it from heavengifts. beyond the 1st hole its restricted dl which is good.

i have a 0.9 ohm kanthal build. the deck is identical to the kayfun with the wrap wire around screw type

Picked this up from Vape King Fourways on Friday and been testing it out all weekend, even took it out for a night on the town on Friday. This is a bloody good RTA, lives up to the leakproof claim. Easy to fill an wick, so far no hassles and flavour is brilliant, would definitely recommend :D

IMG_0486.JPG

VapeMeet Mail from yesterday

Several juices I bought from the juice vendors that were showcasing yesterday

View attachment 77584

From left to right

Fog Machine Pink Mini - a strawberry one - love the pic of the mini on the bottle!

Troll Brothers Orpiment - the menthol and peppermint one

L'dy Vape Kayleigh - this is their latest juice that just came out.

Opus EJuice Reverb - this is the lychee menthol one from their new Electro range

Blends of Distinction Citrus Mint Sorbet. Don't know why I didn't get this one before

And in the front is JOOSE-E-LIQZ SNLV 18. This is an erotic one. I mean exotic one ;-). Strawberry naartjie litchi and vanilla.

Tried many of the juices yesterday at the vape meet and settled on these to start with ;-)

Lots of tasting and testing and Vaping ahead.
Haven't tried the other juices but for me personally the Snlv 18 has too much going on. Tried it out at vapecartel store and couldn't pick out distinct flavours.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Haven't tried the other juices but for me personally the Snlv 18 has too much going on. Tried it out at vapecartel store and couldn't pick out distinct flavours.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I tried it for the first time at the Vape Meet yesterday.
Naeem had them set up in Pico testers and I loved it
Was quite mildly flavoured but I found it very tasty. I hear you on not being able to pin down the main flavour. The mix just tasted nice for the few toots I had.

Looking forward to taking it through my setups when I get a chance!

DIY_VAPE_MAIL.jpg

DIY Vape mail:clap:. Thanks to TFM @DizZa and @Erica_TFM , @Frostbite at Atomix and @NewOobY at Carlos` Concoctions. Got my packages on Friday but decided to post today as it`s two months to the date since I last bought any vape mail related items:--)........That must be some sort of record:giggle: on the forum:D

Back