Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I really to try that

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Do yourself a favor. This stuff is FANTASTIC. I've only seen positive reviews and it really is well deserved:
0NfZk6P.jpg

I've just had a quick taster but I'm already loving it :D

Ooh - that is very nice @Andre

I would love to hear your impressions after you've had some time with it

Ooh - that is very nice @Andre

I would love to hear your impressions after you've had some time with it
Oh, this is my second one @Silver. Great flavour, smooth draw. A little bit more difficult to build and put together in the Boro tank than the Exo, but otherwise they are more or less on par for me. That is compared to a SXK Exo.

Just received my Reload RTA!!
Does anyone know how to check for authenticity?

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_094335.jpg
    IMG_20170817_094335.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 73
Anyone who has the reload, do you see any swirl/machining marks in the crevices on the top cap?

I haven't used the tank yet, just got it now...

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_101807.jpg
    IMG_20170817_101807.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 75
Anyone who has the reload, do you see any swirl/machining marks in the crevices on the top cap?

Clone ?... can't remember the reviewers name but he mentioned that when he reviewed the clone reload

Mine. For reference

Cant get the pic any better. Sorry

3a87e485ed27c2d12756fb6ae1e828f8.jpg
08add9ca7de23494826df32551c59e42.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Same swirling on mine:
KXxcidL.jpg

Either @Throat Punch sold us all clones!!! ... or you have nothing to be worried about :p
(This is a joke ... he would never do that to us. He loves us too much!)

LOL, I just wanted to clear the air - based on reviews, local and international, the Reload has "flawless" machining while the clones had slight imperfections here and there... So when I saw the swirl marks, alarm bells started ringing and hence me asking you guys if it was normal.

LOL, I just wanted to clear the air - based on reviews, local and international, the Reload has "flawless" machining while the clones had slight imperfections here and there... So when I saw the swirl marks, alarm bells started ringing and hence me asking you guys if it was normal.
:)

Back