Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

IMG_3113.JPG Finally part of the RSQ club :D First impressions are good, no loose magnet, power remains consistent on the builds I use. All in all a very happy squonker.

Have you compared the 22 and 24 side by side brother?
Yes I did. Flavour on 22 is more concentrated. 24 has good flavour too,dnt get me wrong.. but 24 airholes is also bigger than 22 so naturally more restricted flow and reduced chamber size matters

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Yes I did. Flavour on 22 is more concentrated. 24 has good flavour too,dnt get me wrong.. but 24 airholes is also bigger than 22 so naturally more restricted flow and reduced chamber size matters

Thanks bud, i been eying out that 22 but at 1.7k its by no means cheap or average.
Nother concern i have about the 22 is I've heard it gets super hot especialy on the titanium version.

Any input on the heat side bud?

Thanks bud, i been eying out that 22 but at 1.7k its by no means cheap or average.
Nother concern i have about the 22 is I've heard it gets super hot especialy on the titanium version.

Any input on the heat side bud?
Most guys i knw sold their 24's the minute the 22 was launched and yes its pricey but trust me the minute the 22 clones is readily avail they going to fly like hotcakes

Heat is dependent on build. If u run a low ohm 0.07-0.2ohm it gets hot same as haku,hadaly,armour etc .. but I found with a 0.3ohm and up its a more pleasant and cooler vape

I thought you are done with Squonking Rob?

I lied. :D

I'm not a major fan of squonking but I have discovered that Red Pill doesn't do well in Squonkers for some reason and I now use a couple of Squonkers with other juice in them... Red Pill is an RTA and BB juice!

And plus... how sick does this look with a Gold Flave 22 on top?
DotMod 011.JPG

Daddy is a very happy man today. Got me my second Reload RDA but this one has been specially altered to function as a BF atty which in my books should be an amazing experience. You get dual coils being aired from directly below producing amazing flavour with cloud density as well. :)
Also got a nice 810 frosted tip to enhance the SS look.
Reload RDA.jpg

I’ve been itching to share this, my latest vape mail is this beauty.. the Minikin V1.5 :h:

CE50D6D4-C02C-4C92-A2BF-46083A31103C.jpeg
0457CC44-E701-499B-B8BB-789136EACCA1.jpeg
36ACC392-E4D5-4C61-BE90-3DA8990DBC69.jpeg

Again, thank you so much @M5000! I love her!

Daddy is a very happy man today. Got me my second Reload RDA but this one has been specially altered to function as a BF atty which in my books should be an amazing experience. You get dual coils being aired from directly below producing amazing flavour with cloud density as well. :)
Also got a nice 810 frosted tip to enhance the SS look.
View attachment 119550

Oh, that’s too nice!!! Enjoy- sure that is going to be a dream on your gbox!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back