Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some pickup mail ...
160d724eaaecab8bb3881a01ee30497f.jpg
c9fe36ca8f4536d875b613fa2bd74150.jpg
27c1350555176fb60da1fa4196c0b593.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters
Love the little treasure chest it comes in. Very unique. Almost as nice as the mod itself!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Now THOSE are epic!!

Can I cheekily ask how much those set you back please?
Thanks @Paul33. You may cheekily ask :)
I paid R250 for a pair of sprayed SXK panels.
I sanded them down with 3 grits of sand paper.
They were then sprayed with a coat of primer and 3 or 4 coats of the textured spray.

Cost: R250 + elbow grease + epic friendship :p

Thanks @Paul33. You may cheekily ask :)
I paid R250 for a pair of sprayed SXK panels.
I sanded them down with 3 grits of sand paper.
They were then sprayed with a coat of primer and 3 or 4 coats of the textured spray.

Cost: R250 + elbow grease + epic friendship :p
I need a set of those in my life but I’m elbow greased out after this week at work. Was insane.

Received this morning from @VapeGrrl, all I can say is wow. I purchased this mod as a daily beater, something with a good price tag that won't make me too heart sore if it took some abuse and rough handling. For R850 I honestly did not expect it to be this great. Every YouTube reviewer rates it really highly. Cheap, reliable, quality, I mean at R850 it has real leather on it, super quick board 0.015 seconds from button push to actual fire apparently, fantastic battery life, looks classy, user friendly interface and has a color screen that holds it's own against even the G Class. I'm truly impressed. And for those who would like to know what RTA will reside on the massive 32mm compatible 510, I have a Sherman v3 in gunmetal inbound :)View attachment 124103 View attachment 124104 View attachment 124105 View attachment 124106 View attachment 124107 View attachment 124108

Hi bud, nice purchase there, im keen on getting one myself but wanted to ask a quick Q bud.

Is the fire button wobbly (loose) i watched a review where the fire button was very wobbly and that wont work with me and my ocd. But the reviewer did say it was a Beta model so just wanna see if they fixed that issue?

Thanks bud

Hi bud, nice purchase there, im keen on getting one myself but wanted to ask a quick Q bud.

Is the fire button wobbly (loose) i watched a review where the fire button was very wobbly and that wont work with me and my ocd. But the reviewer did say it was a Beta model so just wanna see if they fixed that issue?

Thanks bud
It isn't wobbly bro, it rattles if you shake the mod frantically but who really does that, under normal use she's perfect.

Lekker bud!! Racking these guys up. Stabwood for the win then hey? Them skylines have got leka mods to go on now!! Congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks @shaun2707 .. yes I've never dwelled into or previously owned stabwood mods so it's kinda new to me ha ha.. people must think I'm crazy as it's so old n some forgotten

COLLECT MAIL from @Andre. Thanks so much for making these for me Andre! And thank you to both you and Belinda for your generous hospitality - I had such a lovely time there!:inlove:

White Chocolate
Orchard Peach

And two additions to my Coffee Research:
Creamy Coffee
Irish Coffee WOW !!!! Review to follow. MUCH better than Merak Infusion's Eleanor which was imported from Malaysia.
@Andre your Irish Coffee is seriously a Winner!

20180304_103435.jpg

COLLECT MAIL from @Andre. Thanks so much for making these for me Andre! And thank you to both you and Belinda for your generous hospitality - I had such a lovely time there!:inlove:

White Chocolate
Orchard Peach

And two additions to my Coffee Research:
Creamy Coffee
Irish Coffee WOW !!!! Review to follow. MUCH better than Merak Infusion's Eleanor which was imported from Malaysia.
@Andre your Irish Coffee is seriously a Winner!

View attachment 124683
Hopefully we can lay your hands on that Irish coffee recipy soon, would like something to complement a couple of things and can't think of a better way.

OK everyone can relax now... it was touch and go over the weekend and we were down to around 150ml of Red Pill! Code Red levels were reached and we did go to Defcon 3 but all the time I was relaxed because I had a tracking number from @Oupa and he ships with The Courier Guy so I knew that we would be able to go to all lights are green from around 7:30am this morning! Fresh batch of the Nectar of the Gods aka Red Pill safely in the fridge with a nice fresh bottle on my desk to savoir! Boom! :h:
RedPill 005.JPG

OK everyone can relax now... it was touch and go over the weekend and we were down to around 150ml of Red Pill! Code Red levels were reached and we did go to Defcon 3 but all the time I was relaxed because I had a tracking number from @Oupa and he ships with The Courier Guy so I knew that we would be able to go to all lights are green from around 7:30am this morning! Fresh batch of the Nectar of the Gods aka Red Pill safely in the fridge with a nice fresh bottle on my desk to savoir! Boom! :h:
View attachment 124755
How does it being in the fridge help in Oom?

View attachment 124755

The pipeline is pumping!
Good to see Rob
Glad you got your juice

Back