Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

The Veritas looks very interesting, I reckon the flavour would be amazing.
Yeah, I can't wait to try the dual vertical coil build on it..... It should be good or at least I hope so....LOL

You think that's waiting, ha! Just wait until you order something from SlowTech - now THAT is the definition of waiting :D

Lol I avoid fastech at all costs. Every other option is viable in my book.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow wow wow cant believe that. All that juice for R650. I pay like R1000 for 5bottles. Okay this going to be what i do from now on. Zamplebox right and how is all the juice?

To be honest there is 2 of the liquids that I am not loving at this point and that is crnY4 which has a coconut aftertaste and I despise coconut but for others who enjoy it they love it. And then there is nostalgia which in my opinion was brewed by cooking someones old socks in a vat of PG/VG and then used to clean the dusty shelves and then finally bottled....

Some Vape Mail from VapeClub
14961645372_471c9ee773_c.jpg

The Plume Veil, which looks sick on the Stingray X in hybrid mode. I just had to take a pic of them both. Have to say, running a dual 26g @ .5ohm. this thing it a cloud machine like you won't believe. Using some zero nic chocolate orange flavour diy juice thanks to @VapeGrrl and it's fantastic.

Also 4 bottles of Lekka Vapours "Frenchy - 12mg" @Tristan this juice is a winner.
Thanks @Alex , glad you enjoying our "Frenchy" blend.
PS. No punn intended to lick the last few drops from the bottle. Just get another from Vapeclub!

Some Vape Mail from VapeClub
14961645372_471c9ee773_c.jpg

The Plume Veil, which looks sick on the Stingray X in hybrid mode. I just had to take a pic of them both. Have to say, running a dual 26g @ .5ohm. this thing it a cloud machine like you won't believe. Using some zero nic chocolate orange flavour diy juice thanks to @VapeGrrl and it's fantastic.

Also 4 bottles of Lekka Vapours "Frenchy - 12mg" @Tristan this juice is a winner.
mark-siebenmorgenjpg-2c9586f8f2da70e6.jpg

A Big ups and a big thank you to Metal Liz & Just B for the wonderful gift. Thank you very much, highly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20140819_142840.jpg
    IMG_20140819_142840.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 35
Hehe for me it tastes like cheese hehe but its just from the flavouring, I can taste and smell the condensed milk hiding behind and its driving me nuts waiting for it ;)

I think I am going to buy an ultrasonic cleaner

Hopefully the start of my "Happily vaped ever after"
WP_20140820_001.jpg

How rude of me. I completely forgot to thank Vapour Mountain and @Oupa for my new goodies.

Last edited:
Back