Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

Cleaning 008.JPG

Ooooo Cyclones and Cyclops's! Love the Please wash me sticker! :giggle: Let me fire up the Ultrasonic cleaner! :rock:
Cleaning 009.JPG

Yes two TF Cyclones and 1 TF Cyclops now converted to BF! Thanks @JakesSA! :rock:
Cleaning 010.JPG

Nice job as always! :)
Cleaning 011.JPG

Last edited:
After getting back, i found this ..

20140908_185936.jpg

The Rose v2 Clone

Unboxing and review to follow tomorrow

Amazing service .. 5days from Hong Kong $20 postage

Agg my vape mail seems to have vanished.

A friend sent Snake Oil from Switzerland. Tracked if from Swisspost to Germany. Left Germany and nothing in a week!

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

@BumbleBee when i am done with the unboxing and the review i will start a group buy for those interested, so var it looks top notch, spares included, everything. I will do it all tomorrow , i am slightly tired after the bus ride lol
No worries bud, will keep an eye out for your review... I'm keen to see how this little device works :)

Where did you buy those uncle Rob? I take it the cyclops is the big daddy in the middle? I'm interested.

I have had them for some time and were top fed ones... I sent them to @JakesSA who modded them to BF for me....

I have some on their way from the UK as we speak... http://e-cigz.co.uk/store/

I don't have any spare Cyclones or Cyclop's right now and still need to play with dual coils before I get rid of any Cyclops's.

Great start to the week with vape mail thanks to @Al3x for the Cloupor T5 and the SS Panzer oh and the beer. Looking forward to the other products coming through.image.jpg

Not nearly as cool as @Rob Fisher 's mail, but for me... My first mail order, VapeMail 8--)

Thanks to the SAPO strike I am now officially waiting 1 month for about 15 bottles of juice from MBV and I battle to keep my patience under wraps!!

@RevnLucky7 - Thanks for the note and quick delivery -- And Yes I will get more from you SOON!

2014-09-09 09.13.39.jpg

Is it just me or is the Bounty Hunter and Bobas VERY VERY similar in taste?

erevahep.jpg

She's a bit of a wand but geez... The mechanics are just flawless. Now I'm still waiting on the perfect box mod to surface.

Vape Flask came close, but only runs a DNA30. Toybox is an option... Also only running a DNA30. Evolv needs to put out a 50W chip and someone like Mode Mono needs to get hold of it.
That is damn pretty! is that an 18mm mech mod?

I have that mod and that atty! Enjoy bud

Haven't built the copper TOBH yet, but I'm assuming it'll handle pretty much the same as the black 26650 Tobh that I'm currently using.

The mod however..... It's freaking awesome. Really well built, awesome threading and doing an all round brilliant job. Well chuffed with this purchase, it's going to give my Stingray a well deserved break.

Just got some free juices to try out from NicEjuice!
It's staggering, they make 350 flavours of juice!

Edit..
So I've tried a couple of these juices, and some of them are real gems.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410364329.120490.jpg

So far my faves.
Nougat
Black current
Champagne
Creamy rum
Hazelnut coffee
Mocha
Energy drink

Ones I didn't really like
Cinnamon bread (very perfumy)
Fruit cocktail