Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Might just regret this.... vape king trick or treat juice. 3 bottles...
3 people plunging in...
And ill post 3 reviews of as soon as i get a chance..

Attachments

• 20141029_183242-1-1.jpg
    20141029_183242-1-1.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 58
Got this in today:dance:.
Thanx again @Stroodlepuff and vape king:rock:
Best mixture ever!
Favourite juce running on the legends.
Mm mmm mmm nom nom!

Attachments

• IMG_20141029_204924.jpg
    IMG_20141029_204924.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 67
Glad you got it at last. For me the magic spot was at 0.6 ohms.
never really got into mine....actually reminds me to put it up for sale.
I did not like the driptip juice control thingie.

never really got into mine....actually reminds me to put it up for sale.
I did not like the driptip juice control thingie.
the adjustable juice flow is mainly for high VG juices

most of the time mine is closed completely, but sometimes i open it about one rotation.

My first vape mail, Sigelei 100W, what a beast! Super quick delivery and great service from @Sir Vape, can't wait to get home to start building for this thing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 43
Rob, why did the lacewood have to go to knysna?

John wanted a good look at it and he wanted to see how it works first hand and take measurements etc.

It's a pristine Woodvil and never seen a bottle of juice and is in perfect condition with gold sub ohm contacts!

John wanted a good look at it and he wanted to see how it works first hand and take measurements etc.

It's a pristine Woodvil and never seen a bottle of juice and is in perfect condition with gold sub ohm contacts!
Price, since it sounds like a selling pitch!

I knew I did a good job with the cleaning before I sent it back Rob:-D

Vape Mail Baby!!!
Wife ordered me a Smok e-Pipe 2 for my birthday, and my 10 year old son decided its a good idea to get me a bigger case, as my collection is growing. It arrived this afternoon:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414678543.571694.jpg "I'm ready!" Today was a good day, two packages delivered on time. Shoutout to Vapour Mountain for the batteries.

Wating for mine via Fastway, and no-one's home tomorrow :( Can one change the delivery address this late in the process?
They're really good on the phone, so give them a call and I'm sure they'll help you out.

I am beginning to dislike FastWay... They stuffed up both orders that were couriered through them. One order the driver just didn't feel like delivering so he took it back to the depo and it was delivered 2 days later... And the other is was shipped from Cape Town on Tuesday and for some or other inexplicable reason ended up at the Durban depot... I am in Johannesburg...

But ja, what can we say... looks like they also offer the free steeping service. Lol. I am beginning to think that any business with "Fast" in it's name offers the exact oposite. Lol. Fastway... FastTech... etc. ;-)

Back