Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Man i hate living in the outlaying areas:banghead: phoned now about my parcels on the way.. will only be here on monday:-@... so another weekend without an RDA.. wana get building sooooooooo bad...weird thing... my SkyBlue Samples arrived today and they were ordered last..
Will be posting a combined Vape Mail Photo collection once everything is here

Anyways Thank You to the SkyBlue Team for the superfast service;) will give feedback as soon as i have tested them all, gna let them sit for a lil bit, got some cotton candy to work through lol:)

Nom Nom Nom :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415375623233.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415375623233.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 75
VM Berry Blaze and Banana Cream. Odin atomizer and Istick from VapeClub. Fight your Fate from Vape Cartel.
bqZFsDK.jpg

well...first night vape of GVC. All i can say now......sensational!!! Full on review to come soon.

Early B-Day gift from my brother and sister in-law. I mainly rebuild and have not used a commercial tank in about 4 months so I never paid attention to the Turbo. My brother also knows little about vaping hence the accidental purchase of the oversize atty.

But...

Amazing flavour and vapor production out of this beast! So glad I got this! The turbo burns through juice like no one's business, but I don't really care as I am in vaping heaven!!

(Excuse the crappy pic, on my phone)

161cb2ba9e11de6e76f354de87a594e4.jpg

Early B-Day gift from my brother and sister in-law. I mainly rebuild and have not used a commercial tank in about 4 months so I never paid attention to the Turbo. My brother also knows little about vaping hence the accidental purchase of the oversize atty.

But...

Amazing flavour and vapor production out of this beast! So glad I got this! The turbo burns through juice like no one's business, but I don't really care as I am in vaping heaven!!

Ah, forgot to add... @RevnLucky7 helped my boet with the sale and did so expertly.

But...

Bday vapemail. Awesome bud. Congrats

Happy as can be:rock:
Finally got my hammer mod clone and my first kayfun..
Top that off with some yummy juice...:dance:

Thanks to those friendly guys at vape king. This setup is rocking so far!!!

Attachments

• 20141108_175934_resized-1.jpg
    20141108_175934_resized-1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 20141108_180020_resized-1.jpg
    20141108_180020_resized-1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20141108_180223_resized-1.jpg
    20141108_180223_resized-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 70
So happy with my new gear. Have the ipv 2 in all its shining glory and my kayfun 3.1... As for juices i have the black cigar which is awesome and my favorite trick or treat so far no.8! Loving the kayfun.

Attachments

• 20141108_180739-1_resized.jpg
    20141108_180739-1_resized.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 20141108_180814-1_resized.jpg
    20141108_180814-1_resized.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20141108_180853-1_resized.jpg
    20141108_180853-1_resized.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 59
Happy as can be:rock:
Finally got my hammer mod clone and my first kayfun..
Top that off with some yummy juice...:dance:

Thanks to those friendly guys at vape king. This setup is rocking so far!!!

So happy with my new gear. Have the ipv 2 in all its shining glory and my kayfun 3.1... As for juices i have the black cigar which is awesome and my favorite trick or treat so far no.8! Loving the kayfun.

His & Hers...Vape Mail Edition. Nice :rock:

Enjoy responsibly :p

Vape Mail courtesy of @Sir Vape

But let me start with a story... I have been looking at getting a second mech mod. Something copper to start the elusive cloud chasing thing. Completely fell in love with the Anarchist Copper mod that was on Sir Vape's website, but alas... it was out of stock. I contacted the good Sir and asked whether he would be getting any in stock. Sir Hugo then replied and told me that he has a unit he took out of stock because he was not happy with the way this particular one's button was working as the spring was very stiff, but if I was willing to fiddle with it he would send it on to me... for mahala! :eek: Yes, you read that correct, for FREE. :D As I have been looking at getting a gold Kayfun (just for kicks) I loaded that into my cart and a bottle of Razz My Berries. I wanted Dolly's Blue ribbon too, but unfortunately this was out of stock. Payment was made and items were shipped in record time.

@Sir Vape - You Sir have made a lifelong customer here and will surely be one of the reasons that I will never be able to save any money ever again. :rolleyes: ;-) Thank you for the brilliant service and for the gifted mod. Now bring in the Sir Vape juice and take my money. (and some more Dolly!) :)

(PS - The button is quite stiff, but she fires first time, every time I press it. I think I might prefer the overly stiff spring. :) )

x0jy2bi.jpg

Great story and well told @baksteen8168 !
Wishing you well with the new gear

@Sir Vape - brilliant gesture and well done on the great service. That is the kind of stuff that makes us all smile!
Awesome

Great story and well told @baksteen8168 !
Wishing you well with the new gear

@Sir Vape - brilliant gesture and well done on the great service. That is the kind of stuff that makes us all smile!
Awesome
Thanks @Silver - I am juggling the Anarchist and my B-Day pressie (Aerotank Turbo) at the moment... firt time ever that a mech is getting more attention than my eVic. Just loving my Anarchist!!

Thanks @Silver - I am juggling the Anarchist and my B-Day pressie (Aerotank Turbo) at the moment... firt time ever that a mech is getting more attention than my eVic. Just loving my Anarchist!!
Was about to ask if u dont find the spring too stiff, then read the previous post.
Mine in pretty tight,find i use it less and less

Was about to ask if u dont find the spring too stiff, then read the previous post.
Mine in pretty tight,find i use it less and less
Coming from the Nemi that basically fires without looking at it (because I have not upgraded the switch yet), I actually prefer the tighter switch. I have to press a bit harder, but I have not had a "dead" fire yet. (If that is what it's called)

Back