Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Just got my SX Mini, beautiful device. I must say that I am very impressed and its smaller than what I thought.

OGFwO9D.jpg

tAtSDAz.jpg

ZeIP777.jpg

oNkNQJQ.jpg

AjkPcqV.jpg

@Plbartie , where did you get the SXmini? i think i want one. i've been looking at the main new mods butthere are things about them all that i don't like. And i wanted dual 18650 but then it turned out that most/all are connected in serial and i don't want that hassle, so...

@Plbartie , where did you get the SXmini? i think i want one. i've been looking at the main new mods butthere are things about them all that i don't like. And i wanted dual 18650 but then it turned out that most/all are connected in serial and i don't want that hassle, so...
I got this from my friend currently un the US, he managed to get me one. Think it was from yeti Vapes. I have been reading alot about it, check this vid:

Good reviewer /i like.

hmm, i can see why, necessary to pay $189 for this. i think most mods are overpriced but i suppose it relates to "economy of scale" - maybe. So, godd alloy (Al), suitable powder-coat finish, brushed ss buttons, ss battery cap, well-made 510 connector...no chrome-plated brass or casting stuff here, it seems...Yihi 60W, firmware upgrade worked perfectly, no hassles...

PS: Thanks for the good photos.

Last edited:
Saturday vape mail from the couriers. What sorcery is this :eek:

Pics to follow in the reo mail thread ;)

45043a39fd8ef28fc44b1aeb5bb0de97.jpg

Latest toys from Vape King and Vape Club - was a busy day for @Pet! and I yesterday.

Got my modded Reo back from @JakesSA - so happy with it :)

2014-12-13 16.31.50.jpg

Also a T8 150W jobby from @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff - this was an excellent purchase. Also excited about my 22 G wire

Back