Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Good news is my Limelight pipe arrived this morning! Bad part is it's not complete! Dejan w ill be sending me the absent part via DHL.
I feel like crying. Can't use it until the pin arrive.:tearsofjoy:
View attachment 19442

Bummer! That would make me cry.... Happy with the build quality otherwise @TylerD ?

If you did not want the different finishings like waxed wood and brushed aluminium, I could have sent you a Purple Orchid so long and you could send me the repaired one once the part arrives.

Bummer! That would make me cry.... Happy with the build quality otherwise @TylerD ?

If you did not want the different finishings like waxed wood and brushed aluminium, I could have sent you a Purple Orchid so long and you could send me the repaired one once the part arrives.
Awesome quality! Really dig the feel!
Thanks for the offer. Dejan said he will DHL today and I might get it on Monday. Keeping fingers crossed!

Went to the nearby vape king agent to buy a usb wall adapter and couldn't resist the money in my account starting to burn me so I caved and bought a Kayfun 4 LOL :D
Walked in planning to spend R50 and walked out R600 poorer LOL
Also got some Kanthal
What a day

5c486a354c26c7e89a6240194b988d6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Went to the nearby vape king agent to buy a usb wall adapter and couldn't resist the money in my account starting burn me so I caved and bought a Kayfun 4 LOL :D
Walked in planning to spend R50 and walked out R600 poorer LOL
Also got some Kanthal
What a day

5c486a354c26c7e89a6240194b988d6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, glad we do not have a shop nearby. Enjoy.

Vape mail from Eciggies! !
20150116_174534.jpg Nickoticket creme brulee
Black flag fallen
castle long
Aspire CF Mod
ohm checker
samsung 25R

Last edited:
Did you order from the website? Dont see the samsung 25R on there website. How much are they?
Hi they where R150 I was at there office maybe they not loaded on the website yet. You could drop them an email.

I bought Nicoticket from them today!!! Not on site yet. Custards last Stand back in my stock Yay. Think they only just got stock. Tasted radioactive as well. My next Purchase.

hmmmm got some lekker stuff to play with again today, and some Nilla Custard, have to give it a try after all the raving about it, hehe

20150117_102016.jpg

Picked up some goodies from Skyblue this morning, thanks Derick for the informative chat.
69d3b40593c7d41b2a2a005991fef9c0.jpg

Back