Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Subtank Mini and iStick 50w
Thanks The Puff Station for the awesome quick service.

uploadfromtaptalk1432816507677.jpg

Quick question about the iStick, would using my old blackberry wall adapter or Samsung wall adapter which I think is 2A damage the iStick? I read thru book and it says 1A for charging

Wait never mind I just checked my Samsung wall adapter and it says output is 1A so I guess I can use that. Cool

Quick question about the iStick, would using my old blackberry wall adapter or Samsung wall adapter which I think is 2A damage the iStick? I read thru book and it says 1A for charging

Wait never mind I just checked my Samsung wall adapter and it says output is 1A so I guess I can use that. Cool

On most quality devices using a higher power wall adapter is fine, the device will only use as much as it can handle. But generally it's safer to stay within spec, for that odd case where it might have a problem :)

As @free3dom advised, and just some battery trivia to show that you can use any USB adapter available:

You can charge up to a maximum current according to the battery's capacity rating, i.e:
  • 2000mAh - up to 2A
  • 2400mAh - up to 2.4A
  • 3100mAh - up to 3.1A

@johan thanks I didn't realise that before, I assumed it was required to use 1A and anything higher would kill the battery.. Thanks

Vape mail baby !!! Massive massive thanks to @KieranD.

So as I sit here to type this I struggle to voice how brilliant the service was I received today. Kieran was more than happy to accommodate me today. I got the 2 juices I order as well as 2 driptips. But than he was kind enough to give me 2 bottles of the brand new juice he will be releasing at Vapecon this weekend, as I will not be able to attend it. To the far left is Pink Lady: A wonderful lemoney creamy juice that I vaped on my way home. To the far right (the 30ml bottle) is Amazon: a fruit loops like juice I will be dripping shortly. And finally in the small bottle a sample of the juice he will be entering for Vapecon. This one I will keep a secret for you guys to discover when you get there! Lets just say I am nuts about it!!!

So I would advise who ever has tasted Kieran's juices to get to his stand early as I think these new juice will be gone before lunch. I am willing to bet a juice on it ;)

But thanks once again bud! Best of luck this weekend.

Attachments

• 20150528_173950_resized.jpg
    20150528_173950_resized.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 71
Just collected Custard cloud and Sunset Juices from Mark at Hazeworks. Only tried the Custard Cloud so far. It is unmistakably custard. Smooth and loads of flavour. Will update when I try the Sunset.

uploadfromtaptalk1432838829849.jpg

Last edited:
Geez! since yesterday I get this every time I want to upload a pic (*.jpg and smaller than 50kB), last nights one took me 10+ tries! Admin please help.

I can't even upload a screen shot of the error message?

"The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

Screenshot - 29052015 - 10:00:59.png"

Ok, with or without Admin's assistance and after gezillion retries its up. Thanks @Sir Vape! Now I am really going to have even more problems with all the beautiful girls at Vapecon ;-)

TS.jpg

Geez! since yesterday I get this every time I want to upload a pic (*.jpg and smaller than 50kB), last nights one took me 10+ tries! Admin please help.

I can't even upload a screen shot of the error message?

"The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

Screenshot - 29052015 - 10:00:59.png"
Maybe @Alex can help?

So an exciting week...I saw exciting but what I mean is I will be sitting on a street corner for the rest of the month after all the vape gear and juice I may or may not have bought!

So from Gary our local VapeKing agent I received my Smokeless Owl, 24g Kanthal, a bottle of NCV Fruloops and the Doge v2 dripper....
IMG_2708 [1600x1200].JPG
IMG_2641 [1600x1200].JPG

Then from @KieranD I recieved a beautiful 2puff drip tip in black with AF to go on top of the Goblin and a DIY MOSFET BOX.
IMG_2752 [1600x1200].JPG

Apart from all the DIY which is only arriving later today I also received my Stingray back from @Necris . It was my first ever mod and I bought it back in June last year. It was black back then but the paint job was shocking and over time if faded to a copper mess. If I didn't use it for a few days it started changing colour and looking terrible. But as it was my first mod its special to me. So I handed it to Necris at our last vape meet for him to patina as he has been looking for more mods to play with.... I present you with the beautiful Goblin, 2puff stringray I am too scared to carry around for fear of it chipping...
IMG_2717 [1600x1200].JPG
IMG_2715 [1600x1200].JPG

So an exciting week...I saw exciting but what I mean is I will be sitting on a street corner for the rest of the month after all the vape gear and juice I may or may not have bought!

So from Gary our local VapeKing agent I received my Smokeless Owl, 24g Kanthal, a bottle of NCV Fruloops and the Doge v2 dripper....
View attachment 28042
View attachment 28044

Then from @KieranD I recieved a beautiful 2puff drip tip in black with AF to go on top of the Goblin and a DIY MOSFET BOX.
View attachment 28043

Apart from all the DIY which is only arriving later today I also received my Stingray back from @Necris . It was my first ever mod and I bought it back in June last year. It was black back then but the paint job was shocking and over time if faded to a copper mess. If I didn't use it for a few days it started changing colour and looking terrible. But as it was my first mod its special to me. So I handed it to Necris at our last vape meet for him to patina as he has been looking for more mods to play with.... I present you with the beautiful Goblin, 2puff stringray I am too scared to carry around for fear of it chipping...
View attachment 28041
View attachment 28040
Wow, that patina looks awesome.

Presume all the others you picked up yourself?

Yeah man, I prefer collecting. When I want something I want something now, unfortunately that has lead to alot of unnecessary impulsive buys but this was worth the wait

Ok, so NOT a good idea to have a Vape shop you can see from the office reception!
We moved into the Melrose Arch Piazza last week, and now I can just walk a few metres and be there, at The Vape Shop kiosk!
So decided to pop in and see whats cooking under their counter, and picked up Vape Mail, from me, to me :p

Asked for MELO coils, then decided to try some new juices, finally got the Hangsenn RY4, Liquilab Traditional and Ruthless RISE... Looked around some more, and decided, since I'm here now, get a Kanger Subtank Mini.. Ok, shopping done, while paying ask if they stock Nickel wire, which they dont, but he asks me why. Say I want to get into Temp Sensing, and he asks if I have a mod that can do it yet, and ofcourse I dont.. Well long story short, another transaction to process, for a Smok M80 Plus.. LoL
And there goes my budget once again, straight after payday...

This would hopefully give me good start on my Vaping journey. Set me back only R1350 which seems well worth it.
6dec82b5559adeba3659af1c8ba33ef7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back