Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some juice. Another big thanks to @KieranD. I have been itching to try these for a while.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435041421.322974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20150623_135109.jpg

Some 2nd hand stuff I picked up during my lunch hours

And when I got home this is what was waiting for me

IMG_20150623_135948.jpg

Thanx @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA I must have called 4 times in those 2 days to confirm when things were coming, when they would be up on the site and to change my mind on the color.

Ordered this late Friday nyt, Now I just have to wait for sunset so I can vape her.

It Looked pretty cool I had to include this in the post.

IMG_20150623_135228.jpg

Some TC Vapemail

Courtesy of @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl

Thanks for the awesome service.

60dfdf7037d4ea40a7ef1c963f2e4bc6.jpg

9c75ac0673b07b9ad1e6c49de8413f7e.jpg

abc1e5471b43f14daafd40dbe64ee86f.jpg

Such awesome packaging

Sent from my Note 4

image.jpg
. Shout out to vape club for seriously quick service. Was only expecting delivery later in the week.

lolz I've been perving over this mod and watching soo many reviews that I knew the menu system without having to read the manual.

The vt is my first MTL device. And boy is it smooth. I am loving the temp control.(maybe because I am new to the sub ohm world). I have fiddled around with the different settings and all works beautifully. The build quality is fantastic. ( I am comparing it to my mvp which in my opinion is the bench mark of quality )and it looks and feels just as solid. It is well worth the bucks.. I did however get a little cocky and tried to vape it on watts mode set at 45 watts and to be completely honest the device had its way with me. Goodness I coughed a little dignity out. It did however make me wonder how the bloody hell people vape at 100watts. Their inside must be made of cement.

The vt is my first MTL device. And boy is it smooth. I am loving the temp control.(maybe because I am new to the sub ohm world). I have fiddled around with the different settings and all works beautifully. The build quality is fantastic. ( I am comparing it to my mvp which in my opinion is the bench mark of quality )and it looks and feels just as solid. It is well worth the bucks.. I did however get a little cocky and tried to vape it on watts mode set at 45 watts and to be completely honest the device had its way with me. Goodness I coughed a little dignity out. It did however make me wonder how the bloody hell people vape at 100watts. Their inside must be made of cement.

Actually I've vaped at 150W and it was not that bad - I wouldn't do it all day long, but with the right kind of build it's quite enjoyable ;)

The thing is that you can't just take any tank/RDA and fire it at 100W+ - those power levels are reserved for very low resistance builds with 22 guage or lower wire, or multi-coil configurations (and biiiig airflow to cool things down) ;)

Woooohoooooo vapemail baby !!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
thanks @KieranD

Vaporshark DNA40 !!
20150624_094313.jpg

Comparison pic next to an Istick 30w

20150624_094425.jpg

Chucked in an NI200 coil set it to 220 degrees Celsius 25 w this thing is amazing the flavor really pops in your mouth. Very happy with my purchase so far.

20150624_095755.jpg

What a bargain. Free (and fast) shipping, 2 free jooses and a toy! Thank you for great customer focused service SkyblueVaping (@Derick and @Melinda).

5UNIxBj.jpg
Hold up... SkyBlue does free shipping and adds toys now? Need to get me some of that!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

Back