Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It's been a plentiful few weeks in vapetown!

First, a surprise juice delivery from my wonderful wife, during a rough couple of days. I was so caught up in sampling them, that I went through most of the bottles before remembering to snap a photo.
DSC_0221.JPG

Then a purchase I've been waiting on for a couple of months - the sexaaay white subox and a couple of other goodies from the good Sir Vape. Excellent service, I might add, from both Craig and Hugo @Sir Vape

I can't get enough of what a good-looking device it is, during the brief moments that it's allowed out of the vape case, so as to avoid scratching my beauty- as sadly, it is VERY prone.

DSC_0233.JPG

Lastly, from VapeKing: said vape case, and what could very possibly be the last remaining HV Twilight Cavendish in the country... of course I snapped it all up. Muahaha

DSC_0239.JPG

@Cave Johnson I thought you'd never ask. Haha

#nomakeupselfie #nofilter #vapetheplanet

20150708_171624.jpg

Think I may have to pull the SLR out of its protective case this evening and get a proper shot.

Last edited:
This just arrived. More than 6 months after it was shipped. Deep steep courtesy of SAPO!

ep9LbmM.jpg

Just when you think you dont need or want any more Vape gear new stuff is released that just has to be purchased. No one had stock in SA so placed and order on slowtech. Now the long wait and everyone getting Vapemail is not helping :worried: so this is a waiting for vapemail mail for therapy.
Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

Just when you think you dont need or want any more Vape gear new stuff is released that just has to be purchased. No one had stock in SA so placed and order on slowtech. Now the long wait and everyone getting Vapemail is not helping :worried: so this is a waiting for vapemail mail for therapy.
View attachment 31488 View attachment 31489 View attachment 31490
Lol, you certainly went to town. Looks like the SX Mini is no longer listed? Probably some legal action by Yihi. Now, forget that you ordered and be surprised in a month of so.

Guess I shall be going on a world tour, courtesy of @WorldWonders! The full suite with a quality glossy pamphlet giving a concise description of each juice. My line of juices still to be tasted is now getting long - some restraint required.

eqqf8gC.jpg

WlPZ9Bf.jpg

Got some Vape mail from Plume Station and they we kind enough to throw in some little surprises. Once I'm done with the samples I'll PIF them on to another vapor to try out.

ee38902365da3a9bcd0e6b697ae639c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, you certainly went to town. Looks like the SX Mini is no longer listed? Probably some legal action by Yihi. Now, forget that you ordered and be surprised in a month of so.
Thats what happens when you think you have found your perfect all day every day device and you stop looking at new devices and the advancements for a couple of months. The sneaky buggers release some sexy devices behind your back that you don't need but just have to have. lol.

@Mike - Well that was quick. :-D

Some more brilliant Mint & Honey!
Biscuit Dreams (V2 - adjusted recipe)
And a Strawvana!

Got the Hoonicorn bottles to see what all the fuss is about (and to see if they fit height wise in my ADV baggie)

goicy4G.jpg

Finally got my new toy :) Also some VM Juices; XXX, Dark Orange, Monroe and Strawberry. Oh, and a condom for my iStick :D

11758789_10207170527243047_547976263_n.jpg

Would love to hear your thoughts on this and how it compares to Nilla's. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.
I tried Nilla's, but not my taste. Preferred Custards Last Stand by Nicoticket. Have done a sneak toot or two on Grants. Great, think it might just beat CLS to the posts.

Nice, might just have to break my "international juice rule" and get me some of this...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Back