Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Im no expert, but made a couple mad mixes. Pm me ur flavours and lets see if i can help :)

Awesome man, ok will send the list, only have TFA and 1 FA flavours, will PM you the list, might be a while, lmao

Epic Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

New UD all in one Leatherman thingy for vapers! Serpent Mini... nice small tank and good flavour!
View attachment 54155 View attachment 54156

IPV Pure X2 Tank - So far so good but need to play a bit. Then the tank I have really been waiting for and that's the Avo 24 and it's just simply bloody marvelous! Chicken Dinner Tank my peeps!
View attachment 54157 View attachment 54158

And then a big bottle of Slug Juice thanks to @ET. I tasted it a couple of weeks ago and he gave me a 30ml bottle and that bottle is history so he very kindly made me some more. It's essentially a Fruit Loops with Lemon but it's just up my alley! And then a Bottle of Strawtard from The Vape Brewer and this I'll taste when my sore throat is better!
View attachment 54159 View attachment 54160
Fruit Loops usually is pretty lemony lol... Snatch make the only one that is NOT lemony. I have a pet peeve for Looper clones tbh.

Not really Vape Mail but I picked this up from the guys at Vaper's Corner this morning.

4c72b0cf76040126982e7b84ce88a734.jpg

I've been wanting a Serpent Mini since it came out and now my wife has called dibs on it so I have to go buy another one for me .

Once again to Riaan and Divan at the shot, thank you for a great experience, awesome shop and the two glasses of bubly while we shopped. I'm looking forward to hanging out in your shop a lot more in the near future!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, are you going to run cCells in the VTT, or stick with their 0.2Ω and 0.5Ω pard?

I don't think cCells will fit @Spydro? I'm firing the 0.5Ω coil right now and I'm quite impressed with the flavour... I have put a tank of XXX through it and now have filled it with 90/10 VG/PG unflavoured to try and blow a RING... the vapour production is great... my ring blowing not so much! :confused:

IMG_2191 (658x800).jpg
The Livepor 80vtc by Yosta, not much info for this device. Has the new ceramic chip technology. Just bought a battery for it and once charged will be giving it a go.

More vape mail for me, always a good way to start the day. I really dont know what to do with my other mods. After using the 213 for a few days there really is no need for any other mod.
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

It works very well but the gun handle look really isn't my style... and the Target Tank is a rock solid tank!
I love the "READY,,,,,,,,,,,,AIM,,,,,,,,,,,,,FIRE LOOK!!!!! :rocket:

Where FIRE means = MASSIVE LOOOOOOONG SLOW DEEP LUNG HIT!!!

Vaporesso Gemini RTA. (Gearbest)
iJoy Tornado RDTA. (Gearbest)
Movkin Disguiser. (3fvape)

Picture 18.jpg wzxnt9kt69lz4k28ubsq.jpg

Nothing, but nothing beats vape mail in the form of new flavour concentrates (and some top ups). Cannot wait to cobble something together with that Rhubarb. Thank you for impeccable service as always Valley Vapour (@drew).

4hRm3R7.jpg

Nothing, but nothing beats vape mail in the form of new flavour concentrates (and some top ups). Cannot wait to cobble something together with that Rhubarb. Thank you for impeccable service as always Valley Vapour (@drew).

4hRm3R7.jpg

@Andre please keep me posted if you make anything vapeable with Marzipan! :banana:

Back