Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Epic vapemail @moolies86
Enjoy and let us know how it all goes!

Thank you @Silver the flavor on this target tank is amazing,working night shift tonight so decided to leave the pico at home lol can't wait to get home and and Vape on her,Aio is my designated work Vape until I get another one and a sleeve

Pockets are itching! waiting for payday so that I can also have some vape mail next week! haha

7b688d05423005b005e8b8e106a4f583.jpg

Back in the game , thanks to @TommyL for my mod and juice :)

Thank you. Nappy rash is gone :p

Very nice vape mail you got there :)

Made my first batch of Mustard Milk, vaped it immediately because there was no chance I was gonna wait. It's excellent! It's clear why it's so highly rated!
Gonna make a few more batches to put away.

just got my Kangertech Topbox mini, cant wait to start vaping...

thanks @Lim for the awesome service

Attachments

• Vape Mail.JPG
    Vape Mail.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 52
Off to New York on Monday and just finished my 100ml LP - MMM so had to take a drive to Vape Club for some 12mg's.
I've had a few juices from the VM range and i'm excited to try the Peach Rooibos.
Now to decide which juices will accompany me to NY :aplastao:
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

View attachment 57845
You cant find this stuff in store.
@SunRam was so kind and made this juice for me basically as a prototype.
Blackstone Cherry cigar flavour juice.
Its actually intended for my folks which only smoke blackstone cherry cigars on a daily basis and sun ram was kind enough to help me and create the same flavour profile of these cigars so i can get my folks off the cigars.

First impression is awesome stuff but i need to build a coil to suite the 12mg nic and test it out properly. I used it on a ego aio which was why i asked for 12mg but flavour aio gives is not great.

Tested on a dripper with tiger wire at 80w cause thats all i had setup and flavour is really good but i nearly die dead... :-D

Will do more testing but i think this juice is gonna be a knockout in the tobacco juice world if it gets releaed.
Thanks @SunRam for your time and patience in helping a brother out.
You're welcome @Clouds4Days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back