Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Amazing service from @Oupa once again! I was a friend in need, and VM was a friend indeed! This 700mls of pure battle glory should keep me going for a while!

View attachment 69303
@Stosta what VG/PG do you buy? The last time I purchased XXX from a vendor i did not enjoy it as much as when I purchased 70/30 from VM direct.
The one from the vendor seemed like the menthol was a bit much.

@Stosta what VG/PG do you buy? The last time I purchased XXX from a vendor i did not enjoy it as much as when I purchased 70/30 from VM direct.
The one from the vendor seemed like the menthol was a bit much.
I get a 60/40 VG/PG mix, I think it might be possible that a 70/30 would calm the menthol a bit more, but I've only ever ordered 60/40.

Thank You @BigGuy the little black combo arrived safely this morning, delivered at 8.07am, was just back on your site, and need to place another order for another combo I Need... Yes, I have a vaping problem and quite content, do not need help....yet!

upload_2016-9-27_9-29-8.png

Epic Vape Mail Baby! Just EPIC! Large Chicken Dinner! :b1:

Serpent Mini 25 number #3, Asmodus Minikin 150w Kodama Edition, Asmodus Minikin version 2 and 2 x Turds!
Asmodus15.jpg

Vape mail.
Took about 7 weeks but finally here.

My Mage RTA im really excited for this one, coil Fundi clapton builder, multi purpose tweezers and some glass tips.

20160927_174126_HDR.jpg

Got this earlier today, after playing with my brother's I had to have one. But not quite there yet. Got this on a massive sale, last one at the shop with free shipping, so was a deal not to miss. Now I am just looking for one for my wife.

20160928_100539.jpg

This one will be resting until I get the batteries and charger, and of course the knowledge to use it safely. Have done enough of Ohm's law for four years at university, but getting my head around all the batteries available on the market takes some time.

What an absolute win! You know when a crappy day is made awesome with vape mail? A chance to try out the Liqua Qube, as well as all their HP juices from @Rob Fisher ! I'm impressed with the build quality of this thing, not sure as to the practicality of it yet but it feels gooood!

Liqua.jpg

Also a huge V2 fan, checked the Mike Vapes review on this V2.5 - and it was raving! Enjoy
Grimm Green also did a quick review on it, he says it's on par with the Mage for flavour and so far his favouite tank for 2016, I'm loving the v2.5 immensly, so far it hasn't skipped a beat :D

Shout out to Craig and Hugo for this little package, great service as per usual! @BigGuy @Sir Vape

2wbx5sm.jpg

Back