Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Hi Ho @Silver that's a hard question to answer because they are all special to me me in one way or another... but let me try rank my top 3.

Special mention has to be made of my blue Woodvil because that block of wood I sent to Rob at Reosmods and he made that one especially for me.

My number one mod has to be the Hellfire Phantom (2nd from the right) because it not only looks good but the british engineering is just so perfect and it's driven by my favorite chipset and that's the YiHi 250J V2.

I guess second may be the Carlos Creation Extreme (3rd from the right) because the woodwork is just outstanding and I love that colour.

And 3rd the Black Rose (despite the DNA40) (7th from the right) inside because the hybrid resin/stab wood is just so stunning and it's really small and comfortable.

View attachment 82280

I still love that athena mod. That just suits my color and size preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape mail today

Smart Nlpwm mod
Psyclone Hadaly Rda

066c2a30a6fd02bc53d491a177819049.jpg

5387396df71221e6cbc3651668dd995b.jpg

Thanks @Scouse45
Wow, its small
Just measured the Pico now. Its 6 cm tall, so about the same height.
But the Pico is a bit narrower I think.

I think the Pico is more of a out and about mod.
If you drop it will probably just cause a nic here and there.
That new adveken mod is made entirely from Resin , if it drops i dont think it will hold up as well as the pico.

But the adveken does look really good.
And should be a good seller at the price its coming in.

In the hand it is definitely smaller the the pico @Silver its 24 in width but much shorter in depth if that makes sense. Similar to the original nugget. I won't lie I've had it in my top pocket all day and haven't even noticed it!! Amazing!! But yes one serious drop may mess Charlie up

That is just saaaad.

eb9ab50b8bb3f7abbaa38db0c4898a85.jpg

In other news... Gearbest on top form...only 6 weeks in hand. And aquired the Merlin and a Tsunami 22 in matching black yesterday just for this mod.

Really cool mod.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Awesome looking mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have had some vapemail come this month that I am putting through the paces before I mention them on the forum. The first stand out in the crowd so far...

Included in that package was a Hadaly RDA and an accessory Ultem DT. I will post my take on it in the appropriate Hadaly thread shortly...

had6s.jpg

Had to jump on the bandwagon flavor on this atty is spot on thanks vape cartel greenside IMG_2561.JPG

Wow @Jakey ,perfect setup. What is your thoughts on the SX Mini.......damn I must pull the trigger. And yes the Hadaly is a flavour beast.
Ive had all the previous versions of the sx, for me this is the best of the lot, same (apart from bluetooth) to the chip on the original q-class but i find the battery life to be about 20% better.

The real winner with the q-mini is the form factor and weight, it feels great in-hand and its really light. If you able to buy one, i say do it.

Ive had all the previous versions of the sx, for me this is the best of the lot, same (apart from bluetooth) to the chip on the original q-class but i find the battery life to be about 20% better.

The real winner with the q-mini is the form factor and weight, it feels great in-hand and its really light. If you able to buy one, i say do it.
I am thinking of trying the tank thing again. @Rob Fisher got me thinking of a SX Mini and a Hussar. I think it will be a killer combo.

I am thinking of trying the tank thing again. @Rob Fisher got me thinking of a SX Mini and a Hussar. I think it will be a killer combo.

Yes it would be @Petrus... just one issue with the SX-Q Mini... I think it will scratch really easily.. it even marks a little when holding two mods in one hand moving from the car to the office...

Just get the Hussar first because it will run on any mod... and then save for a Hellfire Phantom... a Phantom with a Skyline or Hussar on top is what I consider to be the be the perfect setup... yes they both expensive but nowhere near as expensive as some of the stuff... the combo will set you back around R10,000 with shipping... but will you love the setup.

But just get the Hussar first to make sure you like it... if you don't you can sell it in an instant... if you do like it then you can search for the mod of your dreams.

Yes it would be @Petrus... just one issue with the SX-Q Mini... I think it will scratch really easily.. it even marks a little when holding two mods in one hand moving from the car to the office...

Just get the Hussar first because it will run on any mod... and then save for a Hellfire Phantom... a Phantom with a Skyline or Hussar on top is what I consider to be the be the perfect setup... yes they both expensive but nowhere near as expensive as some of the stuff... the combo will set you back around R10,000 with shipping... but will you love the setup.

But just get the Hussar first to make sure you like it... if you don't you can sell it in an instant... if you do like it then you can search for the mod of your dreams.
Thanks @Rob Fisher , back to the drawing board. Do you use the single coil deck?

Back