Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Luckily for @Lalla I received my parcel unopened! And look at what was inside!!!!

20170529_112237-800x450.jpg
20170529_120717-400x711.jpg 20170529_120727-400x711.jpg

Thanks so much for arranging this for me @BumbleBee and @Rincewind ! I actually can't believe the lengths you went through to simply get this in my paws. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are seriously spoiled for choice when it comes to service delivery with vape vendors in this country. And you guys are right there at the top!!!

Luckily for @Lalla I received my parcel unopened! And look at what was inside!!!!

View attachment 96084
View attachment 96085 View attachment 96086

Thanks so much for arranging this for me @BumbleBee and @Rincewind ! I actually can't believe the lengths you went through to simply get this in my paws. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are seriously spoiled for choice when it comes to service delivery with vape vendors in this country. And you guys are right there at the top!!!

I do not accept this post ! it should be taken down immediately ... Hahaha. Nice absolutely gorgeous.. Well done @Stosta ... And there is my Jelly monster in the back ground WONDERED WHERE THAT WENT TO!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 96084

Is that MOD running with a SX board?

Is that MOD running with a SX board?
I've actually found such a little amount of information on this thing that I have no idea, I think it's based on a Yihi chip, or it's a cloned chip.

All I know is I roasted the coil on my first pull because it is pretty damned confusing!

I've actually found such a little amount of information on this thing that I have no idea, I think it's based on a Yihi chip, or it's a cloned chip.

All I know is I roasted the coil on my first pull because it is pretty damned confusing!
LMAO

ok good luck :)

I do not accept this post ! it should be taken down immediately ... Hahaha. Nice absolutely gorgeous.. Well done @Stosta ... And there is my Jelly monster in the back ground WONDERED WHERE THAT WENT TO!!!
Bwahahaha!

Eish! I forgot to crop the pic and hide the evidence! :rolleyes:

Vape Mail Baby! Time to test NCV Trinity Ice and SVRF Refreshing!
VapeMailJHB 001.JPG VapeMailJHB 002.JPG

And now to test Paronin Cotton... it's supposed to be the best on the planet... will test in the next few days!
VapeMailJHB 003.JPG

Got me some Jelly Monster and received my Pink Acrylic Drip tip, looks a bit odd on the Pico but loving it anywaysPicsArt_05-29-03.57.28.jpg

View attachment 96084

You're welcome bud :)

Make sure to put that scary thing on your bedside kassie when you go to sleep ;)

9758c546cef964de0c29df1ce9546456.jpg

Single coil ammit, more batteries, white wraps and gorilla case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 96084

Ooooooooooo I wannnttttttt

Back